eleven

real life ;

"i have some tea," maylee says to ella. the two of them were sharing a bottle of wine while sat on the floor of maylee's new york apartment.

"spill, spill!" ella says excitedly.

"kit and tara are having problems," she begins. "like, he texted me last night and she's basically pissed with me because some people on the internet think him and i would be cute."

"does she know that you're not the one saying shit like that?" ella groans, taking a sip from the bottle. "because that's crazy. she knows she's dating someone famous. she's more famous than him! she should expect this kind of stuff."

"yeah, i'm not sure, but she's being terrible about it. he was really upset."

"jeez. do you think they're going to break up?" ella asks, and maylee sighs.

"i'm not sure," she admits. "we're friends, but i don't know him that well so i'm not quite sure what he's thinking. it sounds like she's showing some red flags, though."

"i don't think it's going to last."

"ella!"

"what!" she exclaims, laughing. "she's so... she's just not his type."

"yeah? you don't even know him and you think you know his type?" maylee asks, and the girl sitting across from her nods.

"his type is you, maylee. you guys are more similiar."

"oh, that's not true. shut up and just... just drink your wine."