Chapter 1: A New Adventure Begins

After finally defeating Kaido and freeing Wano for good, the Straw Hat Pirates set sail once again, eager for new adventures. However, their journey takes an unexpected turn when a mysterious multiversal portal appears out of nowhere, sucking Luffy into it. As he glitches through dimensions, Luffy finds himself transported to an unfamiliar world.

Luffy lands in the middle of a fierce battleground in the Jujutsu Kaisen universe. Confused and disoriented, he decides to hide and observe. He watches as Yuji Itadori and Satoru Gojo battle against Jogo. Jogo reels from an attack, surprised by its power. Gojo explains that his cursed technique allows him to bring Infinity into reality using the power of divergence and convergence.

With little effort, Gojo creates a small ball of empty space and unleashes its power using Cursed Technique Reversal: Red. The impact sends Jogo crashing through the forest. As he stumbles out, Gojo uses his incredible speed to meet him there. Jogo tries to surprise Gojo with a fire blast, but Gojo disappears and reappears behind him, sending him crashing into a body of water with a powerful kick.

Gojo retrieves Yuji as Jogo recovers and decides to use his Domain Expansion: Coffin of the Iron Mountain. Luffy, caught in the crossfire, suddenly gains Primordial Magma and Earth Manipulation but chooses to remain hidden. Inside the domain, Gojo explains the strengths and weaknesses of Domain Expansion techniques. Jogo attempts to attack, but Gojo cancels it out with his own cursed energy.

Gojo reveals that techniques within a Domain will always hit their target. He explains to Yuji that the best countermeasure is to expand your own Domain if it's more polished. Jogo tries to attack again, but Gojo takes off his blindfold, unleashing his Domain Expansion: Unlimited Void. Luffy, once again caught in the crossfire, gained Nigh-Omniscience & Nigh-Omnicompetence but remains hidden due to Luffy having Nigh-Omniscience and decided to intervene once the timing is right.

Within Gojo's Domain, Jogo is paralyzed by the infinite void. Before Jogo perishes, Gojo closes his domain and takes off Jogo's head, intending to interrogate him. However, Hanami intervenes with a floral spear, putting Gojo and Yuji into a harmless trance.

Luffy decides to interfere, slapping Gojo and Yuji out of the trance. Hanami tries to attack Yuji, but Gojo prevents it. Hanami and Jogo manage to escape, impressing Gojo, who realizes powerful cursed spirits are working together.

Then Gojo and Yuji are surprised to see Luffy. Yuji recognizes Luffy from the One Piece manga and anime series. Luffy smiles at them and decides to leave the scene. Gojo smiles and tells Yuji they might see him again.

The End...for now