Epilogue

It's been six years since Monkey D. Luffy, now the Jujutsu Pirate King, along with his reformed Jujutsu Higher-ups—Satoru Gojo, Kento Nanami, Yuki Tsukumo, Masamichi Yaga, Kinji Hakari, Yoshinobu Gakuganji, and the newly added Yuta Okkotsu—ushered in a peaceful and prosperous Silver Age for Jujutsu Sorcerers.

Luffy's reign is marked by his diverse roles as a powerful multitrillionaire, famous international businessman, influential venture capitalist, global investor, oil tycoon, media proprietor, high-renowned scientist, engineer, polymath, Ph.D. professor, therapist, martial artist, chef, and inventor. He is also the founder and supreme leader of the Straw Hat Organization, the world's most powerful and advanced private military company. All of this is thanks to Luffy's Nigh-Omniscience and Nigh-Omnicompetence, gained during his entrapment in Gojo's Domain Expansion six years ago.

In a routine meeting, the Jujutsu Pirate King and his reformed higher-ups discuss the state of their world. After the meeting, Yuji Itadori, now an adult and a renowned jujutsu sorcerer and teacher at Tokyo Jujutsu High, meets Luffy for the first time in two months. The reunion is heartfelt, with Luffy hugging his close friend and former pupil. Yuji suggests they have lunch with Gojo, Megumi, and Nobara at a newly-opened restaurant avenue, and Luffy happily agrees.

Suddenly, the Straw Hat Pirates appear in the Jujutsu Kaisen Universe through a falling mysterious Multiversal portal, looking the same as they did after defeating Kaido. Confused and a bit disoriented, Nami steps forward and asks Luffy, "Luffy, what just the hell happened? And what happened to you? Now you look a bit older, more mature, and changed."

Luffy starts to tear up and uses his Multiversal Forces Manipulation and High Conceptual Manipulation to teleport his crew right in front of him. He stretches his arms to hug them all, saying things like "I missed you guys so much" and "I'm so, so sorry." The crew hugs him back tightly.

After the emotional reunion, Luffy updates his crew on everything that has happened over the past six years in this universe. He explains his new status as the Jujutsu Pirate King, his various roles, and his incredible new powers, which include: Primordial Magma/Earth Manipulation, Nigh-Omniscience & Nigh-Omnicompetence, Absolute Restoration/Destruction & Resurrection/Immortality Manipulation, Multiversal Forces Manipulation & High Conceptual Manipulation

Luffy then introduces his close friend Yuji Itadori to his crew and explains their current situation. Yuji invites Luffy's pirate crew to join him, Gojo, Megumi, and Nobara for lunch at the newly-opened restaurant avenue. The Straw Hat Pirates agree, eager to eat and meet Luffy's new friends and allies in this different universe.

The End