Chapter 3: Luffy the Most Influential Non-Jujutsu Sorcerer Benefactor

Before the Kyoto Sister-School Goodwill Event starts, Monkey D. Luffy, with his vast and unparalleled achievements, contacts the principals of Tokyo Jujutsu High and Kyoto Jujutsu High, Masamichi Yaga and Yoshinobu Gakuganji, as well as some influential members of the Jujutsu higher-ups. They hold a private meeting in Manila, Philippines. During this meeting, Luffy successfully persuades and convinces them to accept him as a huge benefactor for both campuses, thanks to his Nigh-Omniscience and Nigh-Omnicompetence.

Having solidified his role as a benefactor, Luffy arrives just in time for the baseball game during the Kyoto Sister-School Goodwill Event. He watches and enjoys the competition between the two teams.

Gojo asks the students if they should continue the event. Aoi steps up, listing three reasons why they should, and despite his usual ridiculousness, all the students agree. Maki inquires about the individual portions of the event, but Gojo, refusing to follow the principals' traditions, switches out the ballot. Yuji picks a baseball game instead of the individual events suggested by the principals.

Kasumi Miwa is the first to bat and hits a pop-up. Utahime and Momo argue over their run strategy. Noritoshi, the next batter, converses with Yuji, who is catching. He learns about Yuji's motivations for becoming a sorcerer and realizes they share similar goals. Moved by Yuji's words, Noritoshi intentionally strikes out.

Nobara bats first for the Tokyo team and is irritated that Mechamaru is represented by a pitching machine. Despite Mai's argument that it's not against the rules, Nobara manages to get on base. Megumi sacrifices himself with a bunt, allowing Panda to hit a home run, followed by Maki. However, Momo catches Maki's high ball using her broom, leading to an argument from the Tokyo team.

Todo steps up to bat and demands to face the pitcher. Maki interrupts and hits Todo in the face with a pitch, flattening him. While Yuji checks on Todo, everyone congratulates Maki, making Yuji realize how much Todo is disliked.

Inumaki uses his athleticism to get on base. Yuji steps up to bat last and hits a home run, ending the game with a score of 2-0, making the Tokyo team the winners of the 30th Annual Goodwill Event.

As the huge benefactor, Luffy steps up and awards each member of the Tokyo team 10 million ¥ and each member of the Kyoto team 5 million ¥. Gojo playfully asks Luffy if he is spoiling the students, to which Luffy replies, "Maybe a little... Anyway, I need to go; I don't want to keep the Japanese Prime Minister waiting. But I will always be back." With that, Luffy leaves, promising his return.

The End... for now