Chapter 5: Monkey D. Luffy VS. Mahito

During the Shibuya Incident, Nanami survives Jogo's flaming assault, thanks to Luffy's Absolute Restoration/Destruction & Resurrection/Immortality Manipulation. Fully healed but still delirious, Nanami walks through Shibuya Station searching for Megumi. Unaware that Megumi was taken outside, he also doesn't recall what happened to Naobito and Maki, but he remembers that Luffy completely healed them.

Mahito, hiding inside a photo booth, notices the dazed sorcerer walking by. Nanami descends a flight of stairs and encounters a large swarm of transfigured humans. Despite his condition, Nanami slashes through the crowd in an adrenaline-fueled rage, killing every last one of them. With the pawns out of the way, Mahito makes contact with Nanami's chest using his palm.

When Luffy arrives, he finds Nanami's upper body destroyed as a result of Idle Transfiguration. Mahito takes pleasure in executing Luffy's friend and Yuji's mentor right in front of him. Enraged, Luffy speedblitzes Mahito and screams at him with a heavy, immense amount of Advanced Conqueror's Haki. Frightened and extremely fearful, Mahito tries to taunt him by claiming he can hear him just fine without yelling. However, it doesn't work; instead, Luffy smiles very sadistically and scarily.

Luffy, coated with immense Anti-Curse Energy, and Mahito come to blows once again, clashing throughout the station. Mahito keeps the pirate at bay using cursed techniques based on manipulating transfigured humans. They not only clash in a physical confrontation but also over ideals and convictions.

Mahito believes he and Luffy are one and the same because they kill each other's species without a second thought. He challenges Luffy to accept him as his own reflection, claiming that the main difference is which morality they stand by. Mahito doesn't believe he can ever be defeated by Luffy's "half-hearted convictions."

Suddenly, Luffy stops smiling sadistically due to no more playing his prey anymore and then Luffy uses Absolute Restoration/Destruction & Resurrection/Immortality Manipulation to permanently destroy Mahito from existence. Luffy ensures that the process of Mahito's destruction is very slow, causing Mahito to scream in ear-piercing agony as he is slowly erased. Luffy starts to maniacally and sadistically laugh at Mahito, mirroring Mahito's laughter at Yuji. Mahito is forever no more.

After the fight, Luffy uses Absolute Restoration/Destruction & Resurrection/Immortality Manipulation to completely and perfectly resurrect Nanami. He then takes Nanami to a safe place.

The End... for now.