Chapter 7: Jujutsu Pirate King's Benevolent Reign on the Jujutsu World

In the wake of the Shibuya Incident, Pseudo-Geto/Kenjaku planned to release ten million cursed spirits, causing widespread destruction throughout Tokyo and creating a literal void in Japan both politically and on the grid. However, Luffy's intervention prevents this catastrophe. All municipalities of Japan and various islands remain safe, and the curse spirits and curse users in Shibuya are exterminated. Nevertheless, the casualties at Shibuya train station, among other locations, remain a tragic reality.

Despite Luffy’s efforts to help the Jujutsu Community, the jujutsu headquarters issues a series of rulings following the Shibuya Incident: 1. Monkey D. Luffy is deemed too overpowered and dangerous to be alive and is sentenced to death, 2. Satoru Gojo is considered an accomplice in the Shibuya Incident and is permanently exiled. Unsealing him will be considered a criminal act, punishable by death for both the releaser and Gojo himself, 3. Masamichi Yaga is sentenced to death for his relation to Satoru and Luffy, accused of inciting the Shibuya Incident, 4. Yuji Itadori’s execution suspension is lifted, and he is to be sentenced to death immediately, 5. Yuta Okkotsu, a special grade sorcerer, is appointed as Yuji Itadori and Luffy's executioner.

Yuta, who recently returned from overseas, is tasked with proving his loyalty to the jujutsu higher-ups by agreeing to execute Satoru's pupil Yuji and Luffy, the benefactor of Tokyo and Kyoto Jujutsu Highs. He is sent to Shibuya to exorcise a cursed spirit that lures humans like an anglerfish. Yuta quickly deals with the curse and rescues a young girl, returning to headquarters shortly after. He swears to kill Yuji and Luffy, falsely accused of cutting off Toge's arm.

The higher-ups remain unconvinced of Yuta's loyalty regardless of his actions. To ensure Yuji and Luffy's extermination, Yuta agrees to a binding vow.

Before the binding vow can be enacted, Luffy appears at the Jujutsu Headquarters with Gojo, Yoshinobu Gakuganji, and 500,000 Straw Hat Organization Advanced Anti-Curse Energy Division Soldiers. Luffy commands his soldiers with Order 56, which is to destroy Luffy's traitors with no mercy unless commanded otherwise.

Most of the jujutsu higher-ups are killed, including the Jujutsu Inspector General. Yoshinobu Gakuganji, being the last member of the higher-ups, is spared due to his allegiance to Luffy.

Luffy declares himself the new Jujutsu Inspector General but changes the official title to Jujutsu Pirate King and no opposition has stop him. He reforms the jujutsu higher-ups, by appointing: Satoru Gojo, Kento Nanami, Yuki Tsukumo, Masamichi Yaga, Kinji Hakari.

Yoshinobu Gakuganji also joins the reformed higher-ups as a member, respected by Luffy for his conservatism, while Luffy himself is seen as a libertarian icon worldwide in Jujutsu Kaisen Universe. Under the leadership of Monkey D. Luffy and his reformed higher-ups, the Jujutsu World/Community enters an era of absolute firm but benevolent and prospering reign.

The End...for now.