Chapter 4: The Fury Of Monkey D. Luffy

The Shibuya Incident starts around 7:00 PM on October 31st. A curtain with a four-hundred-meter radius is cast around Shibuya, centered at the Tokyu Department Store. It traps non-sorcerers, allowing civilians to enter but not exit, while sorcerers can move freely. The curtain blocks cellphone reception and can't be broken by brute force, requiring the caster to be taken out to dispel it. Civilians inside the curtain are spread out around its perimeter, asking for one thing: "Bring Satoru Gojo."

Recognizing the advanced barrier technique and the targeting of Satoru, the higher-ups identify the culprits as the same invaders from the Goodwill Event. They instruct Satoru to work alone to suppress the Shibuya Incident and minimize casualties. Simultaneously, they call Monkey D. Luffy for help. Luffy agrees, motivated by his friendship with Gojo, but insists on accompanying Gojo.

The higher-ups also dispatch four squads of jujutsu sorcerers to safeguard the perimeter outside the curtain: Nanami Team, Zenin Team, Kusakabe Team, and Mei Mei Team. Luffy dispatches four Factional Anti-Curse Energy Battalions from his Straw Hat Organization: - 5000# Straw Hat Battalion (accompanying Nanami's Team), - 5001# Straw Hat Battalion (accompanying Zenin's Team), - 5002# Straw Hat Battalion (accompanying Kusakabe's Team), - 5003# Straw Hat Battalion (accompanying Mei Mei Team)

The Nanami Team along with 5000# Straw Hat Battalion is posted near exit 13 of Shibuya Station. The Zenin Team and 5001# Straw Hat Battalion is located at Shibuya Mark City outside the restaurant avenue entrance. The Kusakabe Team with 5001# Straw Hat Battalion patrols outside Jr. Shibuya Station until they decide to sit down by a railing. Kusakabe notes that he looked inside the curtain earlier and it was relatively peaceful. While the civilians are panicking because they can't escape, cursed spirits and curse users aren't anywhere to be found. Despite his assessment of the present state of Shibuya, Kusakabe adds that he wouldn't go back inside the barrier because there are a bunch of special grade cursed spirits in the basement of the Hikarie Building.

During the events of the Incident, Jogo appears abruptly, mourning Dagon's death. He avenges his ally by setting Maki, Nanami, Naobito and the rest of 5001# Straw Hat Battalion ablaze. Before he can finish them off, Jogo senses Sukuna's cursed energy being released somewhere in Shibuya.

Suddenly, a furious Luffy fatally punches Jogo through the torso using Advanced Armament and Advanced Conqueror's Haki infused with immeasurable amounts of Anti-Curse Energy, and coats his fist with magma and earth (via Primordial Magma and Earth Manipulation). Jogo, extremely confused and shocked, realizes that Monkey D. Luffy is still alive, contrary to his belief that Kenjaku had killed him. Jogo dies on the spot.

Luffy then fully heals Team Zenin & his 5001# Straw Hat Battalion using his Absolute Restoration/Destruction & Resurrection/Immortality Manipulation.

Meanwhile, Mimiko and Nanako feed Yuji's unconscious body Sukuna's finger. Luffy catches them in the act shortly after and knocks the two girls out using his immense Conqueror's Haki. He takes the unconscious Yuji to a safe place.

Luffy realizes and notices Sukuna's evil aura inside Yuji. He uses Absolute Restoration/Destruction & Resurrection/Immortality Manipulation to permanently destroy Sukuna's cursed spirit and his cursed fingers from existence, truly saving Yuji.

The End... for now.