Chapter 9: The Connection

1491 words
8350 characters

SMUT!
It starts later in the chapter if you want to read the first part. I'll mark where it starts.

It had been two months since the start of Sorscha and Siobhan's friendship. They hung out a lot. They went rollerblading last weekend and to the movies with Clodagh and Mary two weeks ago. There were loads more things they'd done together in the past two months, but most importantly, they had a genuine friendship to confide in.

They were hanging out At Sorscha's house. Clodagh was at her parent's house with baby Quinn, and Mary was at home probably crocheting something.

"Sorscha?"

"Yeah?"

"How do you.. ask someone to marry you?"

"What?!" Sorscha looked stunned.

"Stop, don't freak out... well, maybe do. I need help. I love her so much. I never want to let her go. But I don't know the first thing about asking someone to marry me. How did you do it?"

"Siobhan, you've only been together for like 4 months. Even for lesbians that's a bit fast, don't you think?" Sorscha said looking at Siobhan wide-eyed.

Siobhan sighed. "I'm not going to ask now," she rolled her eyes playfully. "I just know that I will, someday, and I need advice."

Sorscha smiled. "I didn't really ask... it just kind of happened? It's complicated. Anyway, I don't think I can give you advice about this. Other than the standard 'be yourself'. And also, don't spend a lot of money. I mean the ring, you can go all out, but take her somewhere special to the both of you rather than taking her somewhere expensive."

"Right." Siobhan nodded as she took This into consideration. "Thanks."

Smut will start here

Later, when she came home all the lights were off. It wasn't incredibly late so she was a bit confused. She thought maybe Mary was tired and had gone to sleep so she went up to the bedroom to check.

When she walked into the bedroom there were candles lit and rose petals on the bed. But the thing that caught her eye wasn't the rose petals on the bed. It was Mary.

Mary was lying back, resting on her elbows. She was wearing a black lace lingerie set and red stilettos. Her hair was curled and she had red lipstick. She smirked at the blonde standing stunned in front of her. "What's the matter, baby? Cat got your tongue?"

Siobhan was blushing more than she'd like to admit. "Come here." Siobhan said, wanting to touch Mary all over.

Mary was surprised at Siobhan's boldness, but she wasn't complaining. Who the hell would?

She stood up and walked over to Siobhan, swaying her hips whilst she did. Siobhan stroked Mary's hips, taking in her every feature. "What brought this on?" She asked, referring to the ambience and lingerie.
"Well, I figured it was time."

"What do you mean?" Siobhan was confused.

"Well we've been together for almost 4 months, and all we've ever really had is gentle intimate sex. Which is great, but I did promise you something our first time."

Siobhan smiled as she remembered back to that night and what Mary had said.

"I'm going to fuck you tonight, baby." Mary whispered in Siobhan's ear, her hot breath hitting the blonde's skin.

This caused Siobhan to moan, leaning her head back slightly as her knees went weak. "Took you long enough." She said playfully before closing the gap between them and kissing Mary passionately, hands still on her hips.