32

A/N; forgot to add the cake 😭

Nobody's POV
September 23

Today is the big day! It's Toni and Kenny's wedding. The day that Toni would take Kenny's last name. She sat in a chair, getting all glammed up. Soft R&B music played as everyone got ready. Peyton sat next to Toni playing on her iPad. She wanted to be as close to Toni as possible. Her hair was already done. Last night, Barbara flat ironed it for her and then pinned it up so it would get messed up.

"Mommy look at my pony." Peyton spoke and showed Toni her iPad. She was playing My Little Pony and made a custom pony.

"Ouu, that's a nice pony baby."

"Mmhmm, that me." Toni smiled and Peyton continued playing her game. Marie did a soft/natural makeup look on Toni and it came out really good. After Marie was done with her makeup, she did the rest of the girl's makeup. "Mommy your face is beauty-boo!"

"Thank you, my baby."

"Mommy you play this." She said handing Toni her iPad. Toni laughed.

"How do I play this?"

"You pick a color then you hair and then makeup." Toni nodded and played the game with Peyton's help. "See you did it, mommy!" She cheered and Toni giggled. After an hour, Marie was done and went on to do Toni's hair. She styled her hair in a low-back ponytail with a few pieces hanging out and a diamond hair piece.

With the help of her mother and siblings, Toni slipped on her wedding dress. She put on her shoes last because they're easy to slip on. "Oh, my baby." Evelyn gushed and fanned her eyes.

"Mommy please don't cry." Toni pouted because if her mother cries, she would begin to cry and Marie just did her makeup.

"I'm trying not to." Peyton came out of the room in her dress that Whitney helped her put on. She took out her hairpins so her long hair flowed down her back, the ends curled a bit. She spun around and her dress flared in the air.

"Oh baby, you look so beautiful."

"Thank you, mommy." Peyton gushed. "You look beauty-boo too, my mommy." She hugged Toni's legs as she smiled at her. There was a knock on the door and Evelyn went to go and answer it.

"You look so beautiful, Toni." Janet said and gave Toni a slight hug.

"Thank you, Jan."

"I'm so happy for you, I knew you and Kenny were going to end up together." She laughed and Toni nodded.

"Do you have the pictures?"

"Yes I do, it's in my purse so I'll be sure to give them to him during the reception." Janet spoke and Toni nodded.

"Wow." Toni heard her father say and she quickly turned around. "You look beautiful Toni."

"Thank you, daddy." She hugged her father and he hugged her back.

"Are you ready?"

Toni deeply sighed, "Yes I am."

"