Chapter 11: Dawg Fight

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Wolvendom...

Wolvendom is a subarea located in Windwail Highland, Mondstadt.

It is home to Boreas, Wolf of the North of the Four Winds, and his wolf pack.

When the Traveler goes to Wolvendom to investigate the Abyss Order, Boreas is once again briefly seen being restrained by the Abyss Herald, attempting to corrupt Boreas like how they did with Dvalin.

After a short fight, the Abyss Herald is defeated and the wolf spirit is freed.

Arriving at Wolvendom, the Traveler, Adam and Paimon explored the area and are immediately attacked by some slimes.

They fend some off, but another group of slimes comes in, one of which grows to considerable size.

As the Traveler and large slime charge at each other, a boy comes in and cuts the slime back down to size, prompting the slimes to flee.

He has long, spiky gray hair; bright red eyes; and pale skin.

He has several scars on his body, including one on his left cheek and several on his arms, likely as a result of his time living in the wild with his wolf family.

Wears green camouflage pants, an orange poncho-like shirt, dark boots, and a dark hooded coat decorated with belts. His accessories are a tooth necklace, thumb-less orange gloves, and one gold earring on his left ear.

Introducing himself as Razor, he wants them to help him find some raw meat as his intervention has ruined his wolf pack's hunt

The Traveler's party finds some raw meat and gives it to Razor.

Although it is not enough for his pack, he considers it to be better than nothing, which the "red burny girl" often does, who the Traveler mistakes for Amber.

At Mondstadt's front gate, the Traveler finds Amber and asks if they met Razor before.

Amber does not know who they are talking about, but asks them to accompany her for an investigation as she has heard reports of wolf attacks at Drunkard Gorge and Springvale.

Upon investigating for clues, they find fur from different wolves, but also find a stray Wolfhook seed that indicates the attackers came from Wolvendom.

Amber tells the people of Springvale to remain calm as she investigates, but the younger generation refuses to stand by and do nothing.

Returning to the wilderness, Amber meets Razor for the first time.

Razor states that Amber is not the girl he had talked about, but nonetheless accepts her aid.

He asks them to help, smelling blood, causing Amber to be concerned about the villagers' safety.