Chapter 15: Childe's Redux

3RD PERSON P.O.V

After finding out what are Tartaglia's true intentions after helping them.

The group makes their way through to the Golden House, where Childe is sitting.

Childe: "If you were Fatui Adam, I imagine that you would be entitled to a generous reward from the Tsaritsa herself."

Childe: "But now, you're nothing but dead weight — and you're in my way."

Adam: "Oh yeah, Tell your Tsaritsa, she can kiss my ass."

Aether: "How did you find out it was here?"

Childe: "Hmm, where should I start? Well, I've never been one to beat around the bush, you know. But who could have possibly guessed that the God of Geo would mysteriously perish the very moment I arrived in Liyue, and that the Exuvia would subsequently be hidden away?"

Childe: "If it weren't for that lovely little Rite of Parting ceremony you put together, it would have taken me a whole lot longer to get the information I needed."

Aether: "We won't allow you to get near the Exuvia."

Adam: "You heard him. Just surrender Tartaglia, you can't win this one."

Childe: "Hah! I'm not asking for your blessing, and there's nothing you two can do to stop me anyway."

Childe: "The time for discussion and diplomacy has already passed. I mean, if it were up to me, I would have skipped that stage to begin with... but I'm willing to do as the Tsaritsa deems fit."

Childe pulls out his weapons and braces himself to fight.

Adam: "Wrong move, You Ginger ale fuck."

The mercenary said as him and Aether unsheathed their swords and prepared for battle.

Both Adam and Aether rush towards Childe in opposing directions and bring down their swords on him, forcing Childe to block them with his short swords.

As the three of them begin exchanging blows for a brief moment before Childe back flips away from the two of them.

But he wasn't going to have any respite because both two travelers charge towards him.

Forcing him to dodge and block every single attack from both swordmen however he wasn't going to have it that way.

Childe quickly changed the situation as he now advanced forward against them forcing them into the defensive as Tartaglia unleashed a series of aggressive attacks at them however Adam managed to counter strike at Childe and directly punched him in the face.

Adam: "Right there!"

Childe: "Aughh!!"

Childe reels back from the punch the Merc rubs towards at him but he manages to counter back and kicks him in adomen sending him flying back.

Before he could catch his breath Aether emerged out, from above and unleashed his newly profound Geo powers.

Aether: "Terra-smash!"

Childe was barely able to dodge his attack but Aether quickly changed from his Geo to Anemo.

Aether: "Wind blade!"

As he created a small green orb on his hand and fired at Childe knocking him back into a few distance however Adam  emerged above him and was ready to strike.

Adam: "Kiss it, goodbye!"

Adam performed an over-slash at him while igniting some explosive flames from his sword and hit directly setting off an explosion afterwards.