Chapter 22: Immovable God

3RD PERSON P.O.V

The housekeeper of the Yashiro Commission's Kamisato Clan, and a well-known "fixer" in Inazuma.
Friendly and approachable, Thoma fits in with the crowd easily wherever he is.

At first glance, he seems to be a very easygoing person, but he is in fact very responsible.

He has an extraordinarily serious side, be it in his work or his interpersonal communications.

Thoma is known by Inazumans to be a "helper" — helping everyone out and ensuring that any issues are quickly and peacefully resolved.

Ayaka has heard of their feats and is expecting their arrival, hoping that they can change the tides - the Vision Hunt Decree.

Although the group is uninterested in helping, insist on pursuing their goal, Thoma agrees to help them meet the Electro Archon anyway and ask to meet them at Komore Teahouse, but the duo realizes they can't leave Ritou, believed it must be part of the test.

There, Thoma explains about how the Raiden Shogun declared the Vision Hunt Decree and that the "gems" embedded on the statue are the seized Visions.

The Traveler touches the statue and suffers a headache as they hear the aspirations of the people, surprising Thoma and Paimon while Adam is just amused by this.

The ability to inherited the seven element without a vision is truly something else...

It is some next level mystical mumbo-jumbo that he never heard of within the entirety of all Teyvat.

Later at the Kamisato residence, where Ayaka anticipated their arrival.

Thoma a young man with green eyes and messy blond hair tied in a ponytail by a red cord with tassels fading to tan at the ends.

His outfit is a fusion of Western-style attire with parts of samurai armor.

He wears a decorative, red and black cropped jacket over a black shirt, along with a pair of silver dog tags hanging around his neck.

The buttoned cuffs of his gold-trimmed kote-like sleeves are patterned with a fleur-de-lis design. He wears a black metal headband on his head, with gold-accented horns resembling the maedate (front crest) of a kabuto helmet.

He wears a Pyro Vision on his belt, in addition to a kusazuri (tassel) adorned with flaming Kamisato Clan crests on the other hip. The same crest is marked on the poleyns of his boot-laced suneate (shin guards) with tabi shoes.

He also has small, red studded earrings.

Thoma: "Welcome, at last, to the Kamisato residence, honored guests

Thoma: "Welcome, at last, to the Kamisato residence, honored guests. Miss Kamisato is delighted to finally meet you."

Paimon: "Is this the Shirasagi Himegimi you keep going on about? So, uh, where's she at?"