Author's note😄

Hi to all readers and writers👋😀. I'm completely new to this whole writing fanfiction and very inexperienced when it comes to writing a story. Also new to this app too. But I assure you, I'm doing my best (if I'm not doing my best, what the heck I'm doing here lol). Please be patient with me as I'm still learning to write and strategize my story. I never done this before as I never post a story or anything.

So. I'm quite shy and nervous but I'm mostly excited to write. If you're like me, inexperienced in writing or coming up with a story, don't give up and keep on doing what you really love. The best way to learn to write is to just write and read. Anyways, I'm getting side tracked 😅

Yes, I'm writing a fanfiction based on The Hobbit movies and I have no idea how well or horrible the story will be. I can't do anything about it. (Seriously, I have no idea how to make it better in either way. I suck at editing. I, too, astray from the original plot and it gets complicated😅👀🤦‍♀️)

Also, I don't own the movies or any of the characters of The Hobbit but I only own my Ocs and their story based on their journey. I really don't know what to say anymore but I have something to say about Copyright. I do say, I don't own any of the characters from the movies or the books. (I promise you, I'm no thief. I'm not a copy cat either👀) I repeat, I don't own the Hobbit movies or the books.

Okay. Since that's out of the way, I feel better about what I have said. So, before I leave because I'm annoying you, I only wish to say thank you for reading this. If you noticed any grammar errors or missing words, that's because I suck at editing and I get way too hyped when I'm writing. Feel free to comment on any mistakes, or just, to say "Hello"😁.

Anyways, I hope you guys get the idea of what I'm trying to say (literally. I don't expect you guys to read the whole thing I've said but if you did, nice job lol😳👍). Hope you guys enjoy my story and please, feel free to comment on how the story is. It really helps me to know if it's needed some work or just leave as it is😀

Ok. I'll leave, just for the sake of me yapping my head off😅

Bye and hope you guys are having a lovely day👋😁

Ps. I don't own the image on the book cover. Most of the images throughout the story do not belong to me. But the one above the writing is mine lol.

-CookieChiefz, your shy author🌹