My Ocs and their background 😁

Hi to my fellow friends, hope you all are doing well and enjoying your day/night 😊. Today, I'll be showing off my description of my Oc and you can get to know her a bit.

Name: Terlaira Hazelwood
Pronouncing her name is; Ter - lair - a.
Nicknames are Laira, Hazel and sometimes Hazelnut (friends or family like to joke with her, she's cool with it😄)

Age: Unknown and barely keeps up with her age or anyone's else's. She doesn't really care.

Strength/weakness:
Strengths - sensitive hearing and sense of smell, learning different languages (mostly English, it's not her first language. Dwarvish or Elvish are pretty easy since she can understand most languages but English is the most difficult for her), learning and adjusting to different cultures. Super strength, agility, enhanced durability and eyes gifted as she can see things that no man or anything can see. Only she can.

Weaknesses; this era of time is way ahead of her last time she been out adventuring, adjusting to new culture or language (takes time but she'll get it), weapons (mostly arrows) enchanted with dark magic, limited understanding of the outside world.

Likes: sketching, reading, hunting, fishing sometimes, fruits (will eat a whole bowl of fruit without hesitation), learning about anything outside of her homelands, teach people of her culture, and love to make some sorts of handmade jewellery or bracelets for friends or family.

Dislikes: Orcs, goblins, and dark, evil magic. Hates the feeling or the presence of darkness being near her or anyone.

Family members: four brothers and three sisters, Terlaira is the eldest above all. She also is a mother of three kids without a mate. Teena (Tee - na) is the eldest but she doesn't act high and all mighty. A good daughter with a caring and gentle soul. Zane is the second born and he is a very quiet boy. But he is very protective of his two sisters and won't hesitate to make his confrontation a bit...physical. And our little and cute, adorable Ross. She's wayyy to innocent and just a lovely daughter who wishes the best for everyone.

Specie/s: Human. Only human. But gifted with immortality like the rest of her tribe. Who lives in the forest or in the deepest parts of middle-earth. She's part of a tribe, born in one and grew up one. Continue to live the ways of what she truly desires the most...adventures and fighting.

Terlaira Hazelwood:

(This isn't mine. I just search it up on Google lol)

This tattoo is along the left side of her neck, stretching down her shoulder and the whole biceps. Flowers in her culture symbolises peace and beauty.

 Flowers in her culture symbolises peace and beauty

(This also isn't mine. I just search it up too on Google lol)

This tattoo rests along her back, carefully drawn on her spine. A curse mark that came with unbearable pain and suffering, it's also gifted with extra power and strength. Consequences afterwards once powers are used.

Hair colour: dark, raven, long, wavy, messy hair. Her hair isn't need to be brushed as it remains perfectly well and cared.

Eyes: Silver (normal self), orange (curse mark's power).

Skin tone: dark tanned.

Weapon of choice: a literal spear made of obsidian and gifted of unbreaking, a dagger and small tomahawk.

That's all I have for today. I hope you like it. Have a great day/night 👋😊

-CookieChiefz22, your shy author🌺