Prologue

Poisonous Love

'The Beautiful Bride'

It's undeniable that every woman in this world dreams of wearing a white wedding dress, a dress that makes her feel like a princess in a fairy tale, walking down the aisle with her handsome prince, and living happily ever after.

But sometimes, dreams and reality are worlds apart...

Today, the beautiful wedding dress that once brought a smile to its owner's face had to be tucked away in the deepest corner of the closet so its owner didn't feel the pain every time she saw it.

The wedding had to be called off because...the groom-to-be got another woman pregnant.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

The sound of the phone ringing right on time made the woman with tear-streaked cheeks quickly grab it to turn it off before collapsing back onto the wide bed. Her eyes, however, drifted to the bathroom door that was slightly ajar, with a pair of slippers in front.

It hurt that the wedding had to be stopped, and she had to become a jilted bride...

Because this woman... was utterly wicked.

"P' Prem[1], aren't you up yet? You'll be late for work."

This woman was a deadly poison that left a deep wound in her heart, but in the end, she couldn't deny that this lethal poison turned into the one that taught her to love again.

Poisonous Love—so deadly that it leaves a fatal wound on our hearts on the battlefield of love.

----------------

[1] "P'" is the abbreviated form of the word "Phee." The word "Phee" (พี่) in Thai means "older sister" or "older brother." It is used as a title and gives off a casual tone in a conversation.