1

The rhythmic sound of high-heeled pumps caught the attention of the employees waiting for the elevator under the tall building, who were afraid that the sharp heels would snap and send the elegant legs tumbling onto the ground. But the owner of those beautiful limbs paid no mind to the stares, whether they were of admiration or envy for her unmatched beauty.

No one could ignore the woman in the stunning dress that accentuated her figure. Women might envy her, but for men, she was a feast for the eyes. She was as trendy and gorgeous as the ideal woman one hoped to be. She'd even been voted the third sexiest woman in the country by a men's magazine.

Everyone knew her, and everyone wanted to dream about her...

Ding!!!

The elevator's chime broke the spell, and people hurried to get inside, eager to clock in on time, unlike the sexy woman who remained calm and unbothered.

"After you, Ms. Naphak."

"Thank you," she replied with a small smile to the employee assisting her. She pressed the button to close the elevator doors and selected the floor where she was to meet the employer for a new commercial. It was bold of them to choose the well-known villainess as the presenter of a new product.

Wanitchakorn Group's latest imported car model.

Naphak Tharanisorn, the new villainess in the entertainment industry, had only been in the business for two years. Yet, her acting skills were quickly recognized. In her first year, she won the Rising Star Award, and in her second year, she bagged the Best Villain Award. Her alluring face, expressive eyes, and figure that looked good in any outfit made her a captivating sight, especially in sexy magazine covers.

Ding!!!

The elevator doors opened as it reached the designated floor. She put away her sunglasses and smiled at the middle-aged woman in a company suit waiting to greet her.

"Please, Ms. Naphak, Vice President's office is this way."

"Thank you."

It didn't take long for her to stand before the elegant door marked 'Vice President, Wanitchakorn Group.' The door opened as the secretary heard the approval from inside.

The sleek office, lined with car miniatures, made her smile. Her eyes then fell on the beautiful woman still engrossed in her documents, even though she'd entered the room.

"I'm here."

"I know. Why don't you sit down?"

"The room's owner hasn't given me permission. How can I sit, Ticha?" Naphak teased the vice president, who smiled back and ordered the secretary to bring fresh orange juice for their important guest.

"Don't act like we're strangers. I'm sorry I had to squeeze myself into your schedule."

"Anytime for you. But why did you want a villainess like me to star in your luxury car ads?" She was curious about her college senior's decision. When she first got the call, she couldn't believe it.

"I chose you because you're you."

The vice president's words didn't clarify anything for the beautiful villainess, who leaned back in her chair, staring at her.

"Not because I'm your college junior? I'm not a heroine who can boost car sales for your company, you know?"

"The new car model is a sporty, sleek car, like a modern, agile woman. I wanted someone who could enchant both men and women..."

"So, you chose me?"

"Or are you not what I described?"

Tichakorn didn't get a verbal response from the beautiful villainess, just a smile at the corner of her mouth. Her junior was a rare find—beautiful, bold, and sexy when she wanted to ensnare someone. She could be incredibly cunning, but there was one thing her junior never seemed to wise up about.