6

The sound of crashing waves brought a smile to the observer's face. Bare feet continued to tread slowly on the smooth white sand of the beach. The early morning atmosphere, which few people wake up to see, was a favorite of Dr. Premsinee, who always enjoyed watching the sunrise whenever she took a vacation.

Her sad eyes often gazed aimlessly at the vast sea. Her beautiful but joyless face clearly showed how deeply she was hurting.

A honeymoon... spent by herself since the wedding was canceled.

Even though this beach wasn't the planned honeymoon destination, she chose to come here during her vacation leave.

But now, she was alone, not with the person she'd intended to be with.

The pain from what happened still hurt her. Despite her family's advice to reconsider when the man apologized and admitted he'd made a mistake, she couldn't forgive and agree to another wedding. That wasn't who she was.

Someone who betrayed her didn't deserve her heart, right?

She wasn't foolish enough to let someone deceive her again and again. His confession meant that while they were together, he had someone else, leading to that woman getting pregnant. Importantly, she wasn't generous enough to share her lover with someone else.

But now, she wanted to set aside the painful memories and find peace with the relaxing atmosphere of the sea. If it could be said that she was running away from the overwhelming questions, it wouldn't be wrong. She wasn't ready to answer anyone's questions or face society's gossip.

'What happened? Why was the wedding canceled?'

'Did the man love someone else?'

'He shouldn't have left such a suitable woman for another.'

'The woman probably isn't a good one; that's why he didn't want her.'

Who would know how much these rumors hurt her? How many people would know why she canceled the wedding and accepted being gossiped about...

As a jilted bride?

The increasingly stronger sunlight made Dr. Premsinee decide to return to her hotel room. Her stomach was now growling for breakfast.

When women were heartbroken, they often neglected themselves, but not Dr. Premsinee. She always prioritized self-care, though her face might show traces of sadness.

Every time she was engulfed in sorrow, Dr. Premsinee believed that the anguish would soon fade away.

Her slow steps on the sand contrasted with the woman in shorts and a white tank top who had been watching her for a while. Naphak smiled slightly, feeling good about the coincidence. It was unbelievable that her work trip to Ko Samui would lead her to meet this woman again.

But the sad face reminded her of the wound she'd caused. She was the one who ruined the sweet wedding, causing the doctor to face such heartache.

Naphak decided to return to her room as it was almost time for her meeting with the team preparing for the photoshoot location.

She chose to stay at a different hotel from the team, not because she couldn't stay at a three-star hotel, but because she wanted to relax and unwind from the heavy events. So, she booked a hotel with a private villa for comfort and privacy from the paparazzi.

Work began immediately as the location was set up for the magazine photoshoot. The first set, featuring cute swimwear, was completed. The model was then taken to change into the second set, a black one-piece swimsuit with a mesh design at the waist, making it even more alluring.