2

The vibrant nightlife continued to attract both workers and night owls to unwind in their desired venues. It was much like the beautiful villainess who smiled at her gorgeous senior, her senior's girlfriend, and the cool senior who was single tonight. They invited her out to celebrate their chance to work together.

"Is it really okay for me to drink with you all?" Naphak asked.

"Don't worry. This is Mavin's club. I guarantee there won't be any leaked photos causing a scandal," Tichakorn reassured her junior with a smile. Despite Naphak's strong and confident villainous role, she never intended to tarnish her image with any misconduct.

"I just don't want to be involved in any false rumors."

"Didn't you say earlier that rumors are just rumors?" Tichakorn smiled at her beautiful junior, who was starting to show signs of being fed up with the entertainment industry's fabricated stories.

"I'm just tired of reporters pairing me with some actors."

"Then just tell them you like women, but you don't dare to approach them because you're secretly in love with your friend," Aerin teased as they reached their table. Their junior had everything anyone wanted except for one thing...

Being in love with a deceitful woman.

But it wouldn't be fair to say Naphak didn't know her friend well. When her friend was with her, she was sweet and gentle, just as she liked. However, if Tichakorn and Aerin hadn't accidentally seen that woman, they wouldn't have known that the seemingly demure and cute woman wasn't what she appeared to be.

If she is truly demure, she wouldn't be wearing a sexy outfit, kissing and hugging a man in a club, would she?

"Didn't we come here to celebrate, Aerin? Why are we talking about this again?"

"I told you to open an opportunity for others, too, not just hoping for Nam."

"I don't dare."

"When will you then? If you don't, you'll never know the truth."

"Alright, alright, let's stop talking about this and order drinks. Pim, what would you like?" Tichakorn interrupted the conversation between her best friend and her junior, then turned to ask her smiling girlfriend beside her.

"Don't just be lovey-dovey with each other. Pay attention to us too, right, Pat?"

"Right. Pim, don't just spoil Tichakorn. You can disagree with her sometimes," Naphak said, looking at the couple in front of her and couldn't help but compare them to herself.

Tichakorn found the person she wanted to be with forever in just a few months, but Naphak had never experienced the sweetness of having someone close by.

Drinks and snacks were quickly served, thanks to the club owner being close friends with the two seniors. They didn't need to book a table or worry about the expensive club being full. The staff seemed to know Tichakorn and Aerin well, frequently checking on their needs until the seniors had to send them to serve other tables.

No wonder they said not to worry about any leaked photos.

Naphak scanned the club with fascination. She noticed that the people seemed relaxed as if this place allowed them to ignore societal scrutiny.

Naphak sipped her colorful drink and listened to her seniors' conversation, but her eyes were drawn to the special area in the club.

"It's a bachelorette party," Aerin said before the club owner, who joined them later, could explain.