AHL: William Nylander (Toronto Marlies)

William & Amanda

"William? Will, wake up sweetheart."

Since the Marlies called up William from Sweden, he was working his hardest to prove his worth. It also left him utterly exhausted. His head lolled as he was brought out of his deep slumber, a hand flying up and landing on his face, shielding himself from the light the window allowed in the bedroom. I smiled and sat down on the opposite side of the bed, poking his sides and causing him to scoot further away from me. Suddenly, the covers were jerked and there was a loud thud. I jumped up and went to the other side of the bed, finding William laughing. I grabbed his hands and pulled him up, allowing him to immediately engulf me in a hug.

"What time is it?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"One in the afternoon. You've been asleep for a while."

He pulled away, kissing me once on the forehead before heading to the bathroom. When he got out, he grabbed my hand and pulled me down the stairs and straight to the kitchen.

"Breakfast?" He asked, hopping up onto the counter nearest the stove.

I squeezed in between his legs and rested my head on his stomach. I felt a hand on my head that soon started running through my hair.

"I'll make you breakfast even though its lunch time but only because you're so cute," I said as I reluctantly pulled away and grabbed a pan out of a cabinet.

I turned on the stove, grabbing food from the fridge as the pan warmed up. After the butter was melted, I cracked an egg, earning a whine from the starved boy beside me.

"How much longer?" He groaned.

"Will, I literally just cracked the first egg. You saw me do it!" I laughed as I cracked another and started mixing them.

When they were finished, I dropped a few pieces of bacon on the pan and watched as William squirmed. He leaned down close, ignoring the grease that was popping so close to his face.

"Back up! You're gonna get hurt!" I said quickly, shoving him back as hard as I could.

He grabbed my arm that had a secure grip on the collar of his shirt and pulled me to him. He planted a kiss on my lips and released me.

"You're so cute, Amanda" he giggled as I rolled my eyes.

The bacon was soon done and I started transferring it from the pan to the plate. William hopped down off the counter and hovered over me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, squeezing me tight and leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. I turned towards him, expecting a kiss on the lips only to be disappointed. He leaned in, but grabbed the plate and turned away before our lips connected.

"Thanks for the breakfast, älskling."