NHL: Jonathan Toews (Chicago Blackhawks)

Jonathan & Aria

"I'm here, Kane!" I shouted as I walked through his front door, dropping my keys on the coffee table.

I huffed when I got no response and plopped down on the couch, scrolling through my phone.

Patrick and I met in high school and had been inseparable ever since. I decided to go to school in Chicago and he just so happened to be drafted to the Blackhawks, making our friendship that much stronger.

"Kaner we need to be at practice in literally five minutes! Where the hell- oh. Hello."

Jonathan Toews was standing with the front door open, looking down at me with a red face.

"I'm Aria, P-Patrick's friend," I stumbled.

"I'm Jonathan Toews. Also a friend of Kane's," he smiled, stepping inside and closing the door behind him.

"Let's go guys!" Patrick yelled, running down the hallway and out the front door, leaving Jonathan and I alone yet again.

"Are you going?" He asked with a confused look.

"Yeah, he wanted me to see you guys practice for some reason."

"Well we could go get lunch together after practice. If you want, of course."

"I'd like that," I smiled at him.

*3 Years Later*

"And the Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup for the third time in six years!" The announcer yelled.

I was jumping up and down with the other Blackhawks WAGs as Chelsea Dagger floated throughout the United Center. Our boys had done it again, and it was finally time to celebrate with them.

When we all got to the ice, I slowly but surely made my way to my boyfriend, the captain.

"We just won it babe!" He yelled, picking me up off the ground and kissed me hard.

When he sat me down, he called over an assistant coach and held out his hand. The coach dug in his pocket and pulled out a little suede box, handing it to Jonathan.

He was soon on one knee with a huge smile on his face. "Meeting you at Pat's house three years ago was the best coincidence of my life. I never want to be without you, Aria. Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" I screamed over and over as the cheering seemed to get louder.

When he slid the ring on my finger, I realized that I had a real life Prince Charming for a fiance and I wouldn't have it any other way.