-15-(Golden day PT.2)

i turn around half expecting to see an animatronic there, but instead i see evan.

This wasn't normal Evan, this was a sort of a distorted-half-assed-effort-about-to-pass-out-on-the-floor- Kinda Evan.

(whatever the fuck that means.)

Evan crashed into some metal file cabinet and then fell on the floor. I ran over to Evan and looked at him. He was totally unconscious.

What the fuck just happened?

As i look over his almost dead ish looking body and i notice something.

Shit.

He's bleeding.

I look and he has a big scrape on his neck. Not really a scrape, More like a cut. Blood is seeping down his neck and onto the floor.

I pick him up and carry him to the stage and set him down on it.

As i set him down he suddenly wakes up and is breathing heavily.

"Holy shit!" i say surprised. I set him down on the stage.

"what the fuck just happened?!" evan said confused.

"I don't know! your just suddenly ran off without any warning!"

"i don't remember that..."

i pause, not knowing what to do.

"Come on we have to get out of here."

"w-what's wrong..?" Evan stutters to me. I don't respond to him, but i pick him up and carry him bridal style outside. As i carry him into the dimly lit parking lot, i feel one single light that's glazed across the parking lot and over to me and Ev.
A black Camaro, parked in the corner. I set Evan down, but the car starts to pull up.
The car pulls up in front of me and Evan, and Evan is now clinging onto me for support, with his arm over my shoulder. The cars driver side window rolls down, and i surprisingly see Noah and Michael in the car.

"We were looking everywhere for you guys, Get in. it's not safe to be at the house right now Mr. Afton he...." Noah trails off, seeing a purple car pull into the parking lot.

"Shit..." Noah whispers

"Get in." Michael says urgently.

"i-" i pause for a second or so.

"DUDE GET IN!" Michael yells

"Okay.." i say getting into the
car and pulling evan into it with me. As soon as i shut the door, Noah speeds out of the parking lot.

"Sorry for yelling at you Gregory... I-it's been a long night.."

"it's alright, buts what's going on?"

Michael turns his attention to Noah, Who has his foot fully down on the accelerator and is going over 100 miles per hour.
"N-Noah slow down" Mike says. I look over at michael, who's in the passenger seat, Bruises on his face and a cut on his forehead.
Noah pulls onto the interstate highway, Going the direction away from our town.

"Mike, You do realize your Dad is behind us right!?" He says, panicked.

"Speeding up isn't g-going to do you any good."

"what happened to you guys?" Evan finally speaks up from beside me in the middle seat.

"We're going to explain it all when we have time, but for right now, we need to get to Henry's house." Michael says.

"why are we going to Henry's?" Evan says confused.

"Evan, i promise i'll tell you when we have time, i don't wanna distract Noah right now, so everyone be quiet, okay?"

We both say okay and Noah pulls off an exit. I'm so confused on what's happening.

"He still behind us?" Noah says to Mike. Mike turns around and looks behind us, and shakes his head in disagreement.

"No I don't know where he went"

Noah then pulls onto a street with a few dimly lit houses, and pulls into the driveway of a white two story house.

"Alright, everyone get out."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

638 words