(!DELETED BONUS CHAPTER!)

(THIS IS NOT CANON TO MY AU OR STORY)

2152 words

I walk into the diner with Ev and see i think the brightest lights ever, directly in my eyes. i immediately close my eyes out of instinct, and someone pulls me to the side. That person being gabriel's older brother, Noah. I've never actually met him, but from what gabriel said about him he's a sweetheart.

"Hey, sorry for grabbing you i just didn't want you getting blinded..and who are you?"

"Oh uhm.. Gregory."

"oh, gabriel used to talk about you and Evan often.. it's nice to finally meet you.."

"it's nice to meet you too, Noah."

"Noah! Stop talking to people and get your ass back up here!"

"Language, Michael." I hear Afton say. God, i hate that man. If i was Cassidy i would do anything i could to kill him. I don't know why she hasen't tried anything besides that time

i look up and see Michael, who was the one yelling at Noah, and William fixing the lights. Noah returns to where he was and i walk to the main stage where Evan and Elisabeth were.

"Hey" i say

"Gregory!" Elisabeth tells running to me and hugging me.

"Hi Liz" i say holding her tight. my eyes flick up to the stage and i look around. Something eerie is in place and i can't tell if it's Cassidy and the other two kids, or if i'm just freaking myself out..

I can see cassidy's shadow cast across the room. It's not really a shadow, but sometimes i can see ghosts better than other times. It really does depend on the day.

Elisabeth and Evan are standing infront of me and evan goes to say something.

"you okay?" he says to me

"Oh uhm yeah, i'm fine." My eyes follow Cassie's shadow across the room and Evan turns to see what i'm looking at.
He turns back confused.

"Lizzie!" a high pitched voice yells.

Elisabeth turns and looks at the blonde girl beside her.

"Susie!" she says excited.

the girls run to each other and hug

⚠️‼️ TRIGGER WARNING LMAO ‼️⚠️

"follow me." Evan says while the girls walk away. Evan takes my hand and brings me to the back of the arcade where there's nobody we know
around. I look around at all the arcade machines. one called Fazer-Blast showing all the high scores and the top one saying CSY And the one under it saying EVN. I'm assuming that's Cassidy and Evan. I look a bit closer at the screen seeing the words ITS ME spelled out instead of names, And that's how Cassidy makes her appearance in real time.

"Evan what are we-"
I'm cut off by evan slamming his lips onto mine and pinning me to an arcade machine.
"E-evan!" i manage to get out before i give up and i start to kiss him back. i gently get his lips off mine for a split second and mange to get some words out.

"sense when have you acted like this..?" i say to him

"sense i-i'm so fucking t-turned on." he says stuttering over his words with his accent showing more then often.
i look him up and down seeing he wasn't lying, and the state of the boy in front of me could prove it. i blush uncontrollably knowing what's about to happen.

"w-why are you-" i don't finish my sentence because it's pretty clear what i mean.

"i-i don't know... well i mean i d-do know um..
well your wearing my clothes a-and you look really good right no-now and i uhm.. i'm sorry.."