19

Tuesday, August 6
11:20 A.M

Y/n

"Okay, guys! This is it for today." My uncle announces as he finishes writing on his clipboard. "Finished this practice with ten minutes and once you are done please sign up a day and time you would like to meet with y/n to talk about what she needs to know." He points at me.

I awkwardly stand outside the court and once my name is called my body froze in embarrassment. They all turned to look at me, but all the eyes that were looking at me I only felt Wakatoshi. He's the only gaze I felt looking straight at me.

I cleared my throat and waved a small hello to every player.

"Alright! Get moving!" Coach yelled and they all snapped and started stretching.

I breathe out as their eyes move away from me.

"Hello, my name is kuroo." A male voice spoke behind me.

I quickly turned around to see a man with pointy black hair staring at me with a warm expression on his face.

"Hi," I replied. "I'm y/n, nice to meet you." I smile softly, extending my hand.

"I haven't seen you around here. Always up in that office?" He chuckles as extends his hand, we have it a quick shake before returning our hands.

"Not really, I just started yesterday." I smile.

"I see. I see- Ugh" Kuroo's body was pushed forward as he let out a sudden burst of air.

"Are you okay?" I ask quickly at the sudden moment.

"My bad," Wakatoshi calls out as he comes our way. "Didn't see you." He says looking straight at me.

I avoided eye contact and started looking around, ignoring how his stupid eyes made my body act up.

"What was that for?" He questions after he composes his body back to normal, he lets out a moan while rubbing his back. 

"Nothing, you were just in the way from the basket." He says while pointing at the cart making Kuroo look. He picks up the volleyball while giving me a soft smirk and turning around.

Did he just hit him because he was talking to me?? Is he gonna act like this?

I took a deep breath and made my way out of the court, does he still care? I thought to myself as I made my way to my office.

3:35 p.m.

Hinata and Bokuto were my first players in line, I got to do them both at the same time since three was my first schedule and they decided to do it at the same time.

We got off topic so many times due to Hinata asking me questions, bokuto interrupting Hinata, Hinata getting mad, and just throwing tantrums with one another.

I didn't mind tho, they made me feel more comfortable being in this place filled with giants. They felt like two brothers I never got to have.

"We should go out to eat?" Hinata questions as we make our way out of the office.

I suddenly looked up from the papers I was holding to see who he was talking to. "Uh- me?" I question.