chapter twenty-seven

RIGHT WHERE YOU LEFT ME
ANGELA GIARRATANA

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
"WE AREN'T NOTHING"

°°°

angelagiovanagiarratana tagged you in a comment!

liked by angelagiovanagiarratana and 7,853 othersdogshelterincalifornia this lovely seven year old chocolate lab is looking for his fur-ever home 🐶❤️ toby loves chomping on carrots, napping on fuzzy blankets, and cuddles before bedtime 💕 if you ...

dogshelterincalifornia this lovely seven year old chocolate lab is looking for his fur-ever home 🐶❤️ toby loves chomping on carrots, napping on fuzzy blankets, and cuddles before bedtime 💕 if you would like to send in an application for toby our email is in our bio ‼️

load comments...

user1 isn't he just the sweetest 😭

user2 i wish i could bring toby home but i have three dogs already and a small house lol

user3 too cute

angelagiovanagiarratana 👀 @kennymatthews
\
kennymatthews omgg i need him in my life
\
dogshelterincalifornia apply now ;))

load more comments...

KENNEDY was practically bouncing in her seat as angela drove her to the animal shelter. a week and a half prior she had sent in the adoption application for toby and today was the day she could pick him up.

angela offered to drive so that kennedy could have maximum bonding time with her new dog but was quickly realizing why, even with her healed arm, kennedy drove them around.

"why are you stopping?" kennedy asked as she excitedly fiddled with her rings.

"there's a red light." angela smiled at kennedy's excitement.

"oh." kennedy said. "what if they give toby away because we were stopped at a red light?"

angela shook her head and sighed. "that's not how it works and you know that."

"but what if they actually told two people that they could pick up toby and whoever gets there first is the winner?" kennedy said.

angela laughed. "why would they do that?"

kennedy laughed too. "i don't know but i need you to drive faster." she said now that the light was green. angela playfully rolled her eyes and kept her attention on the road.