7. A cruel world we live in

My beautiful readers, I present you, Finn Leichenberg

( Thank you all for your support as we have completed 200 reads ❤️)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It poured heavily, as if the sky was weeping for the mankind. Screams of terror resonated in the once calm and cheerful Trost District, which now looked as a playing ground for titans. The stench of the blood was everywhere as city was covered with pools of carcasses of human bodies which the titans happily chewed upon.

"Please!!!!!! Save me!!!!" One such scream was heard as a Garrison superior was about to be chewed on by the beast but that's when a young cadet took his chance and sliced of the monster's nape, effectively killing it.

The Garrison then freed himself from the hungry paws of now dead titan as he saw someone on top of the titan's head.

"Are you alright sir?" the blue eyed boy asked as the superior just stood there, a cadet had just saved his life but he was not any normal cadet, he was Finn Leichenberg. The only cadet assigned to the vanguard to provide support yet here he was, killing titans left and right, saving their ass.

"Cadet Leichenberg, I appreciate you saving me, I owe you one." the superior said as the boy nodded as the rain cleansed him off of the titan blood.

"I'll get going sir, there's still titans pouring in from the cavity, I shall take care of them." Leichenberg said as he moved out without waiting for a response.

"What is with that kid?" the garrison thought as he watched the cadet move towards the wall.

Finn arrived near the cavity and saw two titans, precisely 7m and 4m.

The boy first went towards the larger titan as the it looked at the approaching cadet.

Finn circled around the larger titan. As the Titan tried to follow him, the larger bastard fell on top of the smaller one with his nape completely exposed as Finn sliced it with precision. The titan stopped struggling as Finn stood there as the smaller Titan below the larger one also seemed to gave up.

"Fucking idiots." Finn thought to himself as he looked at his blades which were now dull.

"I got carried away. Still, killing them is not proving to be that big of a hustle. In fact...... I'm quite enjoying it. Watching these bastards die and suffer at my hands pumps adrenaline into my blood stream. That's the way it should be." Finn thought to himself as he saw another 12m class approaching him with a sadistic smile.

"Huh. Someone looks hungry." Finn said looking the titan as he discarded his dull blades and replenished them with new ones.

"Come at me, because I'm hungry too." the boy said with a wide smile on his face.