The Idea

So, first and foremost, this idea belongs to the original The Real Hell is at Home by @DragonPrincess22. I know this part is short, because it kind of serves as an intro. Thank you! Please vote and comment.

The children watched the video on repeat, trying to make sense of it. They watched America give out lazy, no thought-through ideas, and saw him skump in his seat, throwing in 'bro's' or 'Dawg' throughout the interview.

The states were perplexed. Why was America acting the way he was? The Papa they knew was kind, patient, but strict when needed, and by no means lazy. They vividly remembered having to force America into bed last night.

He always had loads of paperwork and had to pull him out of his office -by force- to get him to eat.

"Why didn't he mention us?" Arizona piped up. Delaware pondered the question for a moment. Finally, he responded.

"You know how none of the older countries know about us?" Loud murmurs of yes replied."I think it's like that. You don't know who would want to attack us." A few states nodded their heads.

"But we can't let them think our Dad is like that! Maryland squealed. Several hums of agreement.

"Well, what can we do?" New York raised an eyebrow. "I have an idea..." whispered Hawaii. Everybody continued talking over her. Nobody had noticed. Except Alaska.

"HAWAII HAS AN IDEA!" Everybody went silent, turning to face the small state. Hawaii let out a breath, gathered her thoughts, and spoke. "We shoulder make a blog."

The states considered it, all deciding it sounded like a fine idea.

"What would we call it?" Oregon questioned from the back of the room.

Florida stood up, knowing it was his time to shine. "The True America!" This led the states to erupt into cheers, everybody excited about the new idea.