Questions!

Hi! So this chapter is going to be a Q&A, and in the next chapter, we will see some reactions~ If you have any questions for the next questionnaire, you can comment! Thank you!

The camera slowly faded back, depicting a small room with three young children.

"Hi, I'm Texas!" Yells one with a cowboy hat a several to many guns strapped to his side.

"And I'm New York!" Says a small boy with an oversized sweater and beanie. He had a little smile and looked nervous.

Texas nudged the last boy, who was wearing a ushanka and a large coat. The boy sighed.

"And I'm Alaska..." he mumbled.

"And we are here for the first question..." Texas pursed his lips, trying to think of a word. "Session... no... thing... blog?"The boy muttered to himself.

"Q&A." Alaska said, dully rolling his eyes. He said something in Russian under his breath.

"Right! That! We will be answering any and all questions about our Dad! As long as we deem them appropriate, ask away!" Texas was beaming, and New York giggled.

(These are all made-up usernames! Do not look them up! Also, try to guess in the comments who the users are as a side challenge. Some references might be from Hetalia."

"First up, a question by brittishtealovinggit! How many kids does America have? Great question! He has all the fifty states, fourteen territories, D.C., the military branches, and Nasa. So... 62 kids!" Texas let out a long whistle.

"Next up, ilovemaplesyrup! What does America do in his free time? Well, that's a little complicated. Our dad doesn't have much free time in between us, paperwork, and meetings! But when he does, he learns other languages and cultures and catches up on the newest research by attending college courses!"

"Third, we have joinmotherrussianow with How many languages does America know?" Alaska looked puzzled before taking out a giant calculator, along with the other two who brought out a computer. After several minutes of hard work, Alaska looked up, his eyes wide.

"All of them." This surprised the people watching. Some more than others.

"Moving on, #1animefan with the somewhat questionable question of Is America single? The answer is yes. Though I don't know how long that will last..." New York wiggled his eyebrows while Alaska face-palmed from embaressment.

"Lastly, pastaPastaPASTA asking What is America's IQ level? Well, America is actually extremely intelligent, and attends several college courses every year, just to catch up new facts. But with his experience all around, including reading people, writing, history, phycology, science, art, and obviously politics, his IQ easily suppresses 260. So, well over genius." Alaska finished looking proud of his father, just like his siblings, who were practically beaming.

"Well, folks! That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed today's broadcasting and tune in for more!"