The Reaction Part 2

Hi-yo! I would like to thank all the readers, and yes, it will be another short chapter. Please vote and comment ships you would like to see down below or any states you would want to see broadcasting! I will also take constructive feedback! Thank you, and have a nice day or night or evening or morning or in the small little millisecond where the clock is going from eleven fifty-nine to twelve?

Britian bit his lip, considering his next words.

"The empty plate... we all saw that. The child zoomed in as of telling us this was important. What does it mean?"

The room was quiet. Finally, Russia spoke up.

"I vill ask Amerika next time." (The horrible accent. I tried.) Other countries' heads whipped around, confused. It was well known how much America and Russia detested each other.

Canada nodded his head though, and they moved on to France.

"France, you may speak." France looked around the room, making a point to hold the gaze of each country before moving on. He finally made his way around the room and stood for dramatic effect.

"We were so rude to him!" France yelled agitated. "He was just trying to present, and we all started interrupting and berating him!"

Italy stood up, too. "He looked so sad, all alone while we teamed up on him! We are horrible friends, if he even considers us friends! Insult after insult!"

Countries nodded, realizing the truth in his words. They looked guilty.

"Hey, what's the date?" Japan asked intently, writing down the information on a paper.

"July 6th." Canada whispered and suddenly froze. July 6th. America's birthday had been two days ago.

Canada stood up, frustrated. "We are horrible friends!" The countries reeled on him, not expecting the outburst from the quiet Canadian.

Canada went deathly still. "When was his birthday?" Canada spoke in monotone, and everyone shivered seeing the Canadian like this.

The countries turned to each other, confused as they tried to figure out when the country's birthday was. Canada took a breath.

A certain country in the back of the room knew but didn't say a word.

"Two days ago." Britian, being the one to raise the colony, felt like someone jabbed his stomach.

"When was the last time America forgot your birthday?" No answer.

"That's what I thought." Everybody looked extremely guilty.

"Meet me at my house at four. We will be having words." Shivers ran down the nation's spines, and they found themselves with a newfound fear for the maple-syrup loving Canadain.

Canada took a breath, all eyes on him. He sat down slowly and inclined his head toward Germany to continue.

"Well, Italy, you're next." Italy stood up.

"How much sleep must he get with 64 children! And on top of that, all the paperwork and stress we put on him! No wonder he wears glasses every meeting! I bet they're to hide his bags!" Countries grumbled in agreement. The F.C.E. family felt especially guilty, considering they were his family.

China knew how hard it was with all the paperwork he got and to raise that many children... no wonder America acted so carefree in the meetings. It was the only time he could!

Italy turned around to Germany and gave him a long glare. This eventually turned into a staring contest. If you looked close enough, you could even see Mexico taking bets in the background.

Germany eventually looked away, blinking rapidly. "Germany." Italy said in an icy tone.

"Yes?" Germany gulped, scared of the normally happy Italian's tone.

"I am going to calmly demand you stop giving America so much work." Germany looked around, his eyes darting across the room in search of an ally. But other countries - even countries who disliked the spunky American - were all giving him the same level stare.

"I'l-ll see-ee wha-at I can d-do It-ita-italy..." Germany shrunk back into his seat while Italy plopped back down, looking perfectly content.

"Oh, and look at that! They're starting a new recording! We'll come back to this afterward!" Japan joined the livestream, everyone looking on the board to see...