Chapter 7

It's been one week since that one sided confrontation with Luke, I'm on surer footing here, everyone is so nice, it begs the question of why Luke is so mean to me.  He hasnt come near me since and I've kept out of his way.   No reason to put myself in the line of fire.

My grandparents are really sweet, they've been telling me alot about life as a werewolf, how sensitive your senses are and most importantly about mates, about how you instantly know when you meet the one, sounds right up my alley, after all I can't wait to find my prince,  too bad i'm human, that's one aspect of a werewolf that I'd love.

I guess the air here really agrees with me too, i find myself ravenous, everytime I eat Rosa looks at me with a sparkle in her eye, she should be used to people eating alot, these weres eat like it;s their last meal everytime!  Everything is crisper too.  Dad says he needs to talk to me today so I'm on my way to his office that Steven has given him.

I wave to everyone as I pass, earlier I had gone for a walk, and now I'm making my way back to the house.  The pack is excited, turns out when we got here most of the wolves are on vacation so they should be back by the end of the week, I'm not worried, they should be just as nice as the rest of the pack.