Bloopers (Part 3)

"77, juliet take 3." Sofia made the slate.

Everyone goofed off on set and Dove cheered Jadah with a high five.

When Cameron and Booboo jump into another villians arms, Booboo slipped. "Boobbo made a booboo." Sofia said and made Stefanie laugh.

At the scene when Jane saves the boys from Beast!Ben, and Brenna thrn realized. "Oh, i talk, sorry." Cameron laughed at her.

Stefanie threw the hair and it didn't land, making Stefanie groan.

"It goes like c-crazy here." Jadah messed her line up. "Sorry."

The cast forget their lines even Godmother and Cheyenne did as well.

"Makes our movie night seem a little tame." Rachel said.

"I love you." Evie said, shocking Stefanie and Sofia realized it too. "Sorry." Stefanie and the cast laugh.

"She said it." Cameron shouts. "You do." Stefanie jokingly adds.

The younger VKs looked out the windows in shock. "Don't smile!" Kenny yelled but Anna did smile and chuckled and the others joined in.

A phone rang and it was a high school musical song. "There's a phone ringing. And it's mine." Kenny said off set. "Kenny!" Sofia exclaims.

Rachel got on her knees and Evie gasped and held her hand over her heart. "Evie Grimhilde, will you-" Stefanie fell sideways and shrieked. "Sorry." Sofia helped her up and hugged her. "You're supposed to help me up later." She joked and the two laughed.