Epilogue: A New Proclamation

Warnings: Tangled reference and fluff

A/N: I totally forgot to post this.

A week later after Mal and Ben's wedding, things has been back to normal. But something was going to change for the better, someone had a big plan for their significant other.

"Ahh!!! Are we there yet?" Evie squealed excitedly. Rachel had blindfolded Evie and was behind her as it was almost close to sundown, there were in the forest and headed up a hill for a secret location.

"Not yet. We're just going up the hill." Rachel said.

"Oh really?" Evie asked, excitedly.

"Yeah, just one more step." Rachel said and they took one more step up the hill. "Ready?"

"Oh yes, I'm ready." Evie said.

Rachel took off the blindfold and Evie's eyes soften by the Romantic dinner set and was quiet.

"D-do you like it?" Rachel asked.

"Like it? I love it." Evie smiled.

"Amazing. Let's go eat." They sat down at the table and enjoyed the food but after a few minutes, Rachel was very nervous. Evie noticed it how her girlfriend acted.

"Rachel, are you okay?" Evie asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Actually I'm not fine, after everything that we've got through, and planning Ben's wedding I planned for us to take a small break." Rachel slightly winced since she was wearing her enchanted necklace. "I've planned this for about a week and I've never showed you but Ben this place. We never been on a date to here before. But I want to make this place special for both of us." Rachel then stood up from her seat and had both hands from behind her back, still looking at Evie. "Evie, you're my one true love. You mean everything to me, I never felt like this before. I was never open to anyone before I found out about you before the proclamation. I knew I wanted to bring you to Auradon because you're already a good and magnificent person and I love you with all my heart. Your my heart and my new dream." Rachel said.

Evie tearfully chuckled and said. "And you're mine."

Rachel smiled and continued. "But to make you be my complete dream, I have to do one thing to make that dream come true." Rachel got on her knees and Evie gasped and held her hand over her heart. "Evie Grimhilde, will you be the honor of becoming my wife and becoming my queen?" Rachel opened the velvet box and it revealed a Blue Jewel engagement ring and Evie loved the ring.

"Yes, I will

"Yes, I will. I do." Evie cried and Rachel put the ring on Evie's finger and she stood as Evie did the same and they kissed.

Evie heard cheering beside them and saw their friends who camed with smiles and Mal and Ben hugged their best friends. Even the pirate crew gave the engaged couple hugs, Rachel secretly did like Uma and Harry's hugs a bit more.

"I guess we have to plan a double wedding, then." Ben said, hugging Mal's side.

They all laughed and Rachel kissed Evie's cheek and giggled, extremely excited for their wedding.