A/N

Hi everyone.

First of all, I would like to thank you all so much for 3K+ reads and 90+ votes. Thank you to everyone adding this book to their reading lists. As for why I'm not updating, it's because my mental health is at its worse right now.

A couple weeks ago, a family friend sent two screenshots of a classmate exposing my old crush and went on to say that I'm ten million pounds. My ex crush added that I'm not a baddie and the previous classmate said a couple of really hurtful things.

I thought I could move on but I don't think that's possible right now. Especially when my brother is constantly putting me down reminding me of my acne and weight. My weight isn't that bad but I'm definitely not the skinny, clear face, hourglass shape society is saying girls should be.

Right now, I'm wondering if I can ever be loved and if I deserve to be loved when I look like this. So writing a fan fiction about a guy who loves me seems so hard right now.

This chapter is to inform all of you who have been patiently waiting. I am trying to take a break and focus on myself so please continue to wait and I will update when I'm at a better place.

Once again, thank you for all the reads and votes.

Have a great day/night!