CH-9: Coffee?

3rd Person's POV:

The day was finally over and Jeongin was waiting for Yujin to show up. He messaged her asking where she is and got a reply which said, 'I am coming in 5 minutes.' He finally saw her and waved his hands widely at her.

Ryujin was accompanying her, and she was glancing between him and her constantly. "The heck is going on with the two of you?" She looked in between them with a suspicious look and then gasped. "Are you guys a thing?" She asked and Jeongin scowled at her. "No, we are not. We just met yesterday."

"Yeah, but we were on a date yesterday." Yujin interrupted and Ryujin's eyes widened. "WHAT?" She shrieked. "YOU AND HIM, WERE ON A DATE YESTERDAY?" She yelled loudly and Jeongin has to put a hand over her mouth. "Shut up!" He tried to silence her, but the thing was heard by the whole hallway and now people were staring at him and then at Yujin.

Ryujin saw someone behind Jeongin and put a thumbs up to them and then removed Jeongin's grip on her face and then pushed the boy towards Yujin, who perfectly dodged him, and the boy fell face first on the floor. "Ah-" He winced while clutching his elbows and then Ryujin turned back to the person and then pushed Yujin on Jeongin just when he stood up.

But unlike Yujin, our cutie Jeongin actually caught his female lead, and they were enjoying their Kdrama moment until they heard a snap sound. They turned towards Ryujin and saw her standing with Kevin, who just happen to pass by the hallway but heard Ryujin's yelling and is now adamant on creating Jeongin's dating rumor as well. He smirked and ran away from there before Jeongin could do anything. "Enjoy your 'date'." Saying that, Ryujin also ran away while skipping and Jeongin now looked back at Yujin. "So-" "Yeah." They nodded at each other and walked together as well.

"Your father is in the army?" He asked and she nodded. "He is a general." "And your mom is a businesswoman, and your brother works with her, and your eldest brother is a doctor." Yujin nodded again. "Now wonder why you are so strict and formal all the time." He mumbled and Yujin raised an eyebrow. "Did you say anything?" Jeongin shook his head. "Nothing."

"So, tell me about your family." She asked and it didn't go unnoticed by her how his face brighten up when his family was mentioned. "My father is a mayor, and my mother is a professor in this college as well, but for Engineering. My elder brother is a very well-known architect, and my younger brother is still in high school." Yujin nodded. "And what are you aiming for in the future?" She asked. "I am actually planning to pursue family business. It looked quite interesting to me when I was younger but seeing all of my Hyungs also getting involved into their family business had motivated and inspired me a lot."

"Hyungs?" She enquired. "Oh, actually my friends." He answered. "But Ryujin, Boemgyu and Heesung are your friends, right?" She asked. "They are too. But I was talking about my childhood friends. We have known each other for over 14 years. I was only six and the eldest Hyung was 10. We all clicked together and became really close. Some people who have known us even call all of us soulmates. I am the youngest and they treat me like a baby. They really are like my safe place." He rambled and Yujin smiled at him.

"Seems like you love them a lot." She smiled and he nodded. "We do. We love each other like a lot. Some of them even live together, with their siblings, who are also a part of our friend circle. Some of them have girlfriends and we all have welcomed them with open arms. Once you and I start to date, they will treat you like family as well and you will feel very comfortable with them." He stopped after realizing what he said, and Yujin chuckled.

"You're cute."