CH-11: Interrogation

3rd Person's POV:

"Explain." Jeongin sighed. The moment has arrived. Now he has to ramble and tell all of the people anticipating about his strange behavior. They all saw the picture that was posted on the account named 'SU's spicy🌶️🥵 tales', which they all know by now is Kevin Moon's account. Chan was in denial seeing his baby bread becoming a daddy toast just after two dates. God knows what would happen if he went to more dates.

Some had an agape expression, some were concerned, some were confused, and some were laughing. Jeongin told them everything from top to the bottom WITH details and this is all the reactions he got.

"So, you guys just met each other two days ago?" Byeol asked with her chin resting on her hand. "And you guys have been on two dates?" Jeongin nodded again. "And you have even kissed her?" He nodded again. Byeol turned to Chan with disbelief written all over her expression. "And what did you had in yourself to make me run for you for years?" Chan shrugged. "I don't know."

"So, you are sure about this girl?" Aera asked. Now all of the girls have surrounded him. "Yeah, I am." Jeongin said. "Like, sure-sure?" Eunji asked and Jeongin nodded again with a smile. "She is really sweet. Like really-really sweet. Sometimes she is too formal and straightforward, but she is really innocent. She is so innocent that she even comments on me straight on the face." Jeongin told them. "That's cute." Felix commented.

"That's called being confident and bold, not cute and shy, idiots." Jiyeon said and Iseul agreed with her bestie. "Yup, you boys can never understand the girls." She sassed and flipped her hair, straight on Hyunjin's face, who closed his eyes. "Baby, I love your hair, but please stop doing that." He pleaded to her, who just laughed at him. "I love to bully you." She commented. "That's my girl." Minho gave her a thumbs up. "Control Hyunjin, control." Hyunjin was smiling and mumbling to himself.

"Guys, we are getting off-topic." Changbin said. Out of all of them, he was the most engaged in this. "So, what are your plans next?" He asked Jeongin.

"I will ask her out."