CH-13: Dangerous Deal

3rd Person's POV:

"Good morning, class." The professor greeted the students. "Today, I will be giving all of you a group project." She smiled. "You will be grouped into groups of four-five and will be working on this year's inter-university fair. The project is simple. All you guys' need is to set up a small business and you will be doing it for a week. The marks will be awarded according to your ranks and the group with the most sales and the best ideas, win. Remember one thing, you cannot take help from outside, but you can take ideas." The class fell into silence, and everyone looked around.

"You can start the grouping now." Jeongin need not to be told twice. He immediately held Heesung and Boemgyu, and dragged the two with him towards where Ryujin and Yujin sat, packing their stuff. "HI." He smiled widely at Yujin, who smiled at him as well. "Shall we become a group?" He asked, mostly to Yujin and she looked at Ryujin and the two other males and then back at Jeongin. "Sure."

"But are you guys smart enough to do the project on your own?" The five collectively turned their head to a group of friends, laughing at them. "I mean four losers with a new student, who is mute. Amazing group, right?" The boy laughed and Jeongin scrunched his nose at them. "Look who is saying. Poopface Daehwa." Ryujin mocked.

"Who are you calling a poopface? You bitch!" He stood straight and marched near them. "Hey, girl. Calm your tits down." Jeongin teased and put his hand over his shoulder to stop the raging bull. "How dare you nasty creatures disrespect the almighty Daehwa!" Jia, his girlfriend said. "Don't be mean to my boyfriend. He is smarter that you and your friends." She defended him and intertwined their hands.

Yujin's gaze fell on their intertwined hands, and she didn't know what came over her and then she intertwined her arms with Jeongin's. "I don't think they are wrong. I mean, I don't know about them, but I can assure you guys that I am smarter than all of your families." Jeongin and the other three looked at her in awe and then back at the other five. "See, we have a smarty pants over here!" Boemgyu announced and teased them.

"You know what? The smarty mute." Daehwa said and took a step forward. "Let's see who wins this group project." Yujin tilted her head. "But why? I know I will be winning, because Kim Yujin never loses." She spat in confidence, which made Daehwa's lips twitch. "If you win, we will do whatever you want us to do. If we win, then you have to do whatever we want you to do." He smirked and his team left leaving the five inside.

"Wow, you were so cool!" Heesung said after they were out, and Ryujin held the girl. "Oh my god. I love your confidence. Now I'm not at all nervous about the project." She smiled. "She was homeschooled, we should have known that she was very smart." Boemgyu smiled at her and jumped happily. Jeongin also nodded. "You are so amazing. We're so happy to be on your team. She must have a lot of ideas, that's why she was so confident, right?" Yujin sighed.

"I didn't even understood the project."