CH-17: New Friends

3rd Person's POV:

Jeongin was still in shock after what he heard, but still drove the girl to the dorms. He wanted to talk to her, hold her hands, but she told him to focus on the road and refused to talk while he was driving. He shook his head but still drove nonetheless to the destination. He stopped his car in front of the dorms and parked on the side. Yujin looked outside towards the building and then back at Jeongin.

"Is this the place?" He nodded. "Who lives here?" She curiously asked. "Chan Hyung, Minho Hyung, Felix Hyung, Jisung Hyung, Seungmin Hyung, Eunji Noona and Iseul Noona. The others have been living here since high school, I think five years or something, but Iseul Noona just came last year, when their college started. She studied in Mulchong High." Yujin stopped and then looked back at Jeongin.

"Is she really that smart?" Jeongin looked at her and then nodded. "I mean, maybe? I don't know. Why are people always so shocked when they discover a student from Mulchong high?" He asked. "Because there is a very low chance of entering in there. Even through money. Might ask for her rank as well." She nodded to herself.

"You know I wanted to join that school as well." She suddenly said when they got out of the car. "But I couldn't clear the entrance exam even in my third attempt. If I cleared that, then I wouldn't have been homeschooled for my high school as well, you know." She sighed. "Shall we go?" Jeongin smiled and she nodded happily at him.

*Ring Ding Dong* *Ring Ding Dong*

Jeongin widened his eyes when he heard a loud chatter sound from inside. He felt nervous of what might have happened inside. It gave him Deja Vu to the time when Aera was visiting them and Jisung fell, causing to create a very loud sound (oops, miserable reference). The dorm suddenly quieted down and he could hear Iseul and Eunji's loud whispering voice threatening the boys, along with Hana and Byeol's soft laughter.

The door was soon opened by Eunji, who smiled upon seeing the couple. "Hi Yujin, I'm Eunji. Oh my, she looks more beautiful that how you told us she looks. Come inside, kiddo." Eujin held her hands softly and Yujin smiled widely at her and followed her inside, followed by Jeongin, who was confused and couldn't remember when he ever talked about her to them.

He was lost in his thoughts and then snapped back when he heard all of them talking and introducing themselves to Yujin. He closed the door and went inside and saw all of them laughing and making Yujin feel at ease.

"Yeah, I did attend Mulchong high and she too." Iseul pointed at Byeol, who nodded. "I was her senior and the captain of the basketball team as well. Iseul became the captain after me." She smiled. "Wow, I also like basketball but then I got an injury in my shoulder, so I don't play it anymore. Although I am perfectly fine, but I still don't. Instead, I play Baseball." She admitted.

"Did someone say Baseball?" Seungmin popped up with a wide smile. "Yeah, Yujin says that she likes to play baseball." Hana informed him and he patted on his chest as well. "I love that sport too. Hope we could play one day together." She sent him a thumbs up and he sent one back as well.

Jeongin smiled seeing all of them being so carefree and happy together. Especially Yujin being so comfortable with them although she just met them. He was worried and thought that she might feel nervous around new people, but he smiled and mentally thanked his friends for being like this.

"These useless people are actually pretty cool."

______________________________________________________________________

Fun Fact you didn't asked for: I wasn't going to write any other book after 'For Him'. But now have written four books as a part of series and the fifth one ongoing and the remaining books in progress, along with two more sci-fi ones in which one is ongoing. (Yes, that was a low-cost self-promotion, because It's been 8 months since I became an author and 8 is fATE.)