CH-18: Ideas

3rd Person's POV:

"So, a group project in which you have to set up a small business and the group to have the highest number of sales will be awarded the most points." Chan hummed while thinking. He looked at the five youngsters, who were sitting with the whole group. "Does anyone have any ideas for what kind of business to set up?" He asked.

"I was thinking about setting up something related to food, since food is life." Ryujin said. The whole group was currently in the basketball court, including Jeongin's friends. "That's a good one. Coffee and Tea are what college students are addicted to. That will be a good idea." Byeol perked and sent her a thumbs up.

"But that will be too common." Yujin said. Everyone looked at her suddenly and she stopped and looked at them. "She's right." Jisung agreed with her, and she sighed in relief. Sensing her, Hana nudged her. "We won't eat you. Say whatever comes to your mind. It's your project after all." She smiled at the older and then saw Minho admiring her from the other side and Hana rolled her eyes at him. Yujin got to know about the two from Jeongin and the boy was concerned when she said it was like some Wattpad original tale. I mean, how did she know that cursed app?

"We need something creative." Heesung slumped down. Jeongin perked suddenly. "I have an idea!" He jumped up and faced the group, who were looking at him curiously. "We can make and sell cookies!" His smile widened and the silence in the court quietened down. "What?" He frowned. "That's too easy." Boemgyu huffed.

Jeongin shook his head. "I wasn't completed." He came closer to them. "We can make cookies and not decorate them and set up a decorating stall in which the customer can themselves come and decorate it as how they want. We can have someone assist them as well!" This idea made everyone think. "I am sold." Felix said.

"Yeah, along with cookies, we can also sell some already prepared items like brownies, pastries, etc. which they can easily eat up." Yujin nodded in excitement. "Wow, our maknae is so smart!" Changbin laughed at the boy who laughed. "Let's get started!"

........

Boemgyu and Yujin decided that they will paint the banner. Ryujin and Jeongin got on the work of baking and were being guided by the oh so great 5-star Michelin, Lee Felix. Heesung decided to get the ingredients and all the other decorations they needed.

"Classic has two 's' in it! Not one!" Yujin scolded at Boemgyu for making the mistake. "So, we are making a total of Six flavors, right?" Heesung asked and Jeongin nodded along with Ryujin. "So, I need baking flour, Choco chips, Blueberries, Raspberries, pistachios, coffee powder, coconut flour, almond flour, almonds, chocolates, both dark and white, food coloring, vanilla essence, sprinkles, edible pearls, sugar, baking powder, cream for frosting. Is that all?" Jeongin and Ryujin sent him a thumbs up.

"Gosh, it will be one hell of a work."