10

"I love you too. I'm so sorry for what i did to you today I swear it won't happen ever again."
"No problem. Now what do you say should we go to your house and celebrate your birthday with your family?"
"Yes we should go. I've told my parents about you they really want to meet you. " awww he told his parents. Well I didn't told my parents dad will be going crazy if he would've find out.
"Aww that's so sweet of them I can't wait to meet them too."
We walked for 20 min or sum until we got to his house where our friends were waiting for us.
"SURPRISE." They all said when Lamine opened the door.
"Happy birthday baby." His mom said
"Thanks mom. Wow what are you doing here guys."
"We wanted to surprise you for your birthday. Oh and it was her idea." Hector said pointing at me.
"How sweet of you."
"I know now let's dance or do something."
We all started dancing, making tiktoks and playing video games. I started talking to his mom about me and him. I didn't told her about what happened today, actually he didn't asked me to bring his girlfriend we only kissed.
"He always talks about you. You really make him happy and he loves you. I don't know if i should've told you this but I think you need to know." I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see Lamine.
"Can we talk?"
"Yes. I'll be back in five minutes. "We walked upstairs to his room.
"So what do you want to talk about."
"About what happened today. About what you told me. We need to talk about it."
"Ok"
"First i want to tell you that I love you. I always loved you. From the first time I saw you I fell in love with you. It never happened to me before and I didn't know how to act and that's why at first I was rude to you."
"I get it. You were mostly annoying but I kinda liked it. So wh-"
"Heyyy there you are Lamine. I was looking for you."a girl came inside his room" Oh hey you must be Bianca. I'm Kristina, Lamine's cousin."
"Oh hey nice to meet you."
"Soo am I interrupting something here or?"
"Umm no no it's okay. What do you want?"
"I wanted to give you your present and say happy birthday." She said handing him a bag.
"Now I will leave you two alone and continue what you're doing. If yk what i mean." She said with a smirk on her face.
"No Kris is not like that. Now go."
"Yeah yeah. Mamaa Lamine has a girl in his room."she screams
"Sorry for this. Continue."
"No problem. So I wanted you o ask you wh-"
"Ayy mi niño you grew up so fast. Oh did I interrupt something here?" Not again
"Si abuela. We were talking about something."
"Ohh my bad. Im leaving."
"Just a second i need to lock the door before anyone comes in."

"That's perfect. So... what are we?"
"Well umm about that. I don't know. What do you want us to be?"

"Lamine. Don't play with me. You know exactly what I want." He stands up and opens a drawer and takes a small box. He gets down in one knee
"Bianca Hernandez Creus do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"OMG YESSS OF COURSE I WANT." He stands up and hugs me. He puts the ring on my finger and then kisses me. I missed his lips on mine.
"I love you."

—————————
AHAJAJAHJA IM SO HAPPYYYYY. SPAIN WON THE EURO AJAJJA(romania didn't😔)
Sorry for the short chapter but the next one will be longer i promise💗