Chapter 1 (RJEm09)

Prologue was by minlixisthebest

"Welcome home, Kook...", Jin looks up from the couch and grins at me. For the next few weeks Hoseok, Seokjin and me will be alone in our dorm.

"Annyeong, Jin-Hyung. Where is Hoseok-Hyung?"

"He went grocery shopping..."

I nod and go to my room. The exhaustion spreads in my body and I feel more tired than a minute ago. As soon as I came into my room, I let my body fall down on my bed. I haven't slept so comfortable in what feels like years. Satisfied I sighed and let the darkness get me.

————————————

"Felix! Come fast or you'll miss the parade!"

I shut down my computer and run down the stairs. With a slight jump I got the last place on thr couch and with that the curses from the members who need to sit on the floor. Chris turned on the TV and the moment it's on, the colours of the welcome-back-parade for the military comeback from Jungkook of BTS light up the whole room.

We all starred banned on the screen and observe what happens.

"With this parade the official welcome party of Jungkook will end! We wish the boy the best of luck with his solo career for the next few weeks, before BTS is complete again and they will continue working as a group!", the snarty voice of the moderator said and then the advertisement started. Minho turned off the TV and looked at us: "Have you heard BTS will make a big party only with fellow idols, when all of them are back?"

We all looked at him surprised.

"How do you know that?", Han and I asked at the same time.

"You guys know, I worked as a back ground dancer for them pretty long. J-Hope invited me!"

The excitement rushes through our group as we all congratulated him. As soon as the others calmed down, we started to part our ways. I found my way back to my gaming set, but before I could even start, a very annoying little kid thought he could just crash into my room.

"So, what's you plan?"

"Huh?"

"Felix, you know what I mean!"

"No?"

"We are best friends. People even ship us! I know what's going on in your small head! I mean brain, up there, just so you get it right!"

"You are an asshole..."

"Only for the boys..."

"You perverted-", I took my music book and tried to hit him over and over again, while he ran through my room, to my bed, hiding under my blanket. I jump on him and hit him until my room door cracked open."

"Oh, sorry, guys, for interrupting your gay shit..."

"No, Han! Let it be."

"So, it's a pillow fight? Without me?"

Behind Jisung, Minho enters my room.

"Oh, no! Three crackheads in one room. Don't worry, I am already leaving! Jisung, you come with me. You need to help me..."

I sigh and look at the boy under me.

"So, tell me, Lix."

"I don't have a plan."

"I could help you."

I look at him, waiting for him to continue.

"I mean, the easiest way is to try build a friendship with one of the members for sure. The other way would be asking for a collaboration, but I don't think they would see it. It's worth a try though."

"Do you have a good plan too?"

"You could ask Minho-Hyung if he introduces you to J-Hope..."

My eyes went big. Why haven't i thought of that?

I let my body fall down and hug him. He groans from the weight.

"You are heavy, Lix!"

"I really want to hit you, but you escape it for the idea, Hyunjin-Hyung..."

"Should I say thank you?"

"I mean... whatever, where is Minho?"

———————

"Hey, Jungkook!"

"Evening, Hyung."

"I brought you some banana milk from grocery shopping."

My eyes light up.

"Thanks, Hobi-Hyung!"

He smiles.

"So, Jungkook-ah. I will meet up with Minho tomorrow. You know, on a coffee and so... do you want to come with me?"

"Why should I? Minho asked you to come... I mean, he is a nice person, but sometimes he is scary, like Suga-Hyung..."

"Actually, I just thought you would like to. But, if you do not want to take this chance to meet Felix..."

"Felix comes?", my head shoots up. J-Hope grins.

"Kookie, you know you could have asked him to collab with you. You are so much more famous than him and because of his voice, nobody would have asked. But you scaredy cat need your Hyungs as matchmaker."

"Huh?"

"Do you really think, we can't see that you are interested in this little boy?"

I blush. When my Hyungs talk about Felix, I always get shy and my bossy character falls down.

"So, do you come with me?"

"Yeah, sure!"

————————

"Hyunjin-ah, what should I wear? Why are these clothes sooo ugly?!", I feel like crying. Tomorrow I will meet Hoseok-Hyung with Minho and I need a good first impression. What if he tells the other BTS-members I am just a shy guy with a bad style! I can't let that happen!

A knock on my door interrupts my thoughts.

"Hey, Lix!", I hear Minho's voice. "Jungkook accompanies Hoseok-Hyung tomorrow. Just so you know!"

"Are you for real right niw, Hyung! He was a nervous wreck before! Now- argggh!", Hyunjin groans, while panic rises in my chest.