Chapter 4 (@minlixisthebest)

Everyone stared at Minho in shock.

Minho POV
"Wait, Felix actually asked him to collab and Jungkook said yes?", Han asked.
"Actually, no, because Jungkook asked Felix for the collab."
They all just stared at my like they were staring into my soul. "Wait, Hyung, so you mean to tell us that Jungkook, one of the most popular idols and THE Golden Maknae asked my best friend and our Australian sunshine who looks like a prince all the time for a collab on a song?", Seungmin asked. "Yes, precisely, Seungmin.", and again they all stared at me in shock. "Ok, why do all of you keep staring into my soul it's making me uncomfortable.", after I said that, they all stopped staring at me, looking away embarrased. "Sorry, Hyung, we didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable or anything, we are just shocked and happy for Felix since he's been wanting to collab with BTS or at least someone from BTS for years now and now he's going to be having a collaboration with Jungkook!", Jeongin said. "It's ok and don't worry about and guess what?"
"Yeah, Minho?", Bangchan asked. "Jungkook has been wanting to collab with Felix since we debuted." They all shouted "WHAT" at the same time. "Dang, our Lixie has collected another idol.", Changbin said laughing. "Hey, what number is that now?", Hyunjin asked. "That should be the 400th, Hyung.", Jeongin replied. "Ah, yes, thank you, Innie.", Hyunjin said. "You're welcome, Hyung.", Jeongin replied. "Our Lixie is so popular and has been since we debuted. I am jealous.", Han sighed in a playful manner. "Yep and we should probably head back to the dorm now", Bangchan said. "Ok, Hyung. Let's go, guys."

Jungkook POV
Here I am waiting for Felix to arrive so we can talk about the collab and to say I am nervous is an understatement. I can't wait to see him again to be honest I have a little crush on him and I mean who wouldn't have a crush on him. He collects idols and has the best smile ever and he has multiple harem's and even my members love him to bits and pieces. My thoughts get caught off when Felix enters and looks for me with his eyes. "Over here!", I said, but loud enough for him to hear. He then smiles then starts to walk over to me. "Hey, it's nice to see you again, Jungkook.", Felix said sitting by me. "It's nice to see you again too, Felix!" Felix looks at me and smiles and I return the smile, then he says: "Sorry, if I am sweaty. I just left dance practice.", nervously. "Ah, it's fine and if you want to we can go to my dorm so you can take a shower there, but it's ok if you don't want, I understand.", he then looks at me. "Can I wait I don't have any clothes with me." Then I got an idea. "It's ok you can wear Taehyung's clothes. You guys should be the same size." Felix then smiles at me. "Sure, let's go. Lead the way.", he says then stands up. "Ok, let's go Felix and my Hyungs should be home if that's alright." "Yeah, that's ok." "Hey, I have a quick question", when I said that he looks at me with questioning eyes. "Yeah, sure, go ahead." I then looked at him. "Can I hold your hand?" Felix than looks shocked and surprised. "Yeah, sure.", I took one of his hands, then I smiled at him whoch he happily returned.