Chapter ATE (@minlixisthebest)

(Just joking 😂 I am gonna write minlixisthebest's notes for you guys here too)

A/N: I could barely find any ai covers of Jungkook and Felix so I just choose one of my favourite group's, just imagine Felix as Somin and BM and Jungkook as Jiwoo and J.seph, this song is called Gunshot by KARD and please pretend at the end it's Somin instead of Jiwoo, I just thinkit'll fit Felix more well. Anyways, I hope you enjoy.

Jungkook's POV

"Hello, Jungkook Hyung!", Felix said as he sat down, we're currently meeting to pick out which song we're going to do. "Hey, Felix, how are you?", I ask. "Good, how have you been, Jungkook Hyung?", Felix asks as he smiles at me and oh my gosh, I love his smile, it's the best, it can literally cure depression. "I am doing good, Felix and do you have a suggestion for the song we should choose?", I ask him.

"Yeah, I do. What about you?", Felix asks.

"I do.", I replied to Felix.

"Then let's say it at the same time.", Felix said. "Ok, then 3 2", I said. "1", Felix said. "Gunshot!", me and Felix both said at the same time causing for both of us to look dead at each other for about a minute or two.

"Wait, what? We both want to do the same song. That's absolutely amazing.", Felix said laughing and showing his signature smile. "Yeah, it is Felix, well, anyways, let's decide what company and studio we record it at.", I said. "Ooh, I know we can use our studio. No one is going to be there for a few days anyways.", Felix said smiling and which I happily smiled back at him. "Ok, then it's settled. Let's go to your group's studio.", I said getting up offering my hand to him, which he happily took.

Time Skip: After they recorded the song and filmed the MV.

Bang Chan's POV

Today Felix and Jungkook's music video release is and we're all in the living room waiting for the countdown to end, which will end in five minutes, but that's way too long for us, even Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook were here to watch it. "Aussie bro, come to the living room the living room. There're five more minutes until the countdown stops.", I yelled for Felix since he was in the kitchen.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming. I was just finishing my brownies.", Felix said, walking into the living room with three pans of his brownies and as soon as Felix said that Han and Jeongin got up so fast and ran too Felix, which wasn't far at all. "OH MY GOSH, you made your brownies!", Han said screaming with Jeongin. "Woah, are his brownies really that good?", Jin asked which in return got a bunch of yes'.

"Guys, the countdown has 10 seconds left look at the TV now!", Hyunjin said pointing out, as soon as the countdown ends, we see Jungkook, then the name of the song 'GUNSHOT' which is an absolutely amazing name for a song, then we see Felix and Jungkook in chairs, then Felix starts singing.

Time Skip: After the reaction

"Woah, Felix I did not know you can rap and sing like that", I said proud of him. "Yeah, Chan's not wrong, Lixie. You might take my position as main rapper.", Changbin said. "And my position as Vocalist.", Seungmin said. "No, thank you. I'll stick to being a dancer with minmin.", Felix said laughing. "Well, don't you and Jungkook have an interview tomorrow?", Hobi asked. "Yeah, we do, so good night everybody and Seungminnie come on, I want my cuddles.", Felix said getting up and dragging Seungmin with him to their room.

Now my note 😁: This is a collaboration, where for us author's it is not possible to communicate except through our profiles, so the first time we read the other's chapter is as soon as it is published, in other words: when you read it, we read it for the first time too. And then we improvise the next chapter. Even if we have a storyline in our head, the other probably has another one and we need to cooperate and adapt to each other's ideas short-term. Also, we need to copy each other's chapter word for word. Both of other's have other ongoing stories too, so all that together: That's why sometimes it takes some time for the next chapter to be published. Thanks for understanding and have a great time, reading our story.

PS: Also, most times we don't copy the other's chapter exactly, so if you want to read the original, you need to look at the other's account. minlixisthebest's native language is English, mine not. Sorry, if there are some mistakes in my published story.