Chapter 7 (RJEm09)

I meet Jungkook in about an hour in this cafe. Now you may ask why I am already here. I was hungry. A very simple reason. I wanted to eat sonething before Jungkook comes. The problem is that I am a fast eater, so I finished everything and still got half an hour left until our meeting.

My laptop stands infront of me with the halfwritten idea of some track. I couldn't hold back my sigh. I am not very proud of it, but I can't say that infront of sunbaenim. Even though he told me I should talk open how I think, I just can't bring myself to tell him I think his trackidea is pure shit. I sighed.

"You sigh to often, Lix. Be careful, or you scare away all the other guests."

Shocked my head shoots up. Infront of me stands Jungkook packed with composing instruments. Before I can answer he goes ahead.

"We start a new track. I was to shy to say it the last time, but this idea is shit. Waiter, one beer please!"

The young waiter bows and runs into the kitchen, where he just came from.

With big eyes I look at Jungkook. We worked two hours efficient, changed a lot and them had three tracks.

"Jungkook Huyng, can I start writing lyrics. I am better at that.", to the end I got quieter and looked up to the elder one expecting and at the same time small.

"Sure, go ahead. You don't need to ask."

A stone felt from my heart and I smiled. Our songs are about the most different themes. Love, partying, heart breaks, depression, work and school, life decisions and boredom... or that's what's planned. Again we worked hours just sitting next to each other. All fourty minutes Jungkook would reach out and give me another track idea, then I would give him the lyrics I got and we would just look over esch others ideas, approve and go ahead. Sometimes we stressed the waiter for some sweets or drinks, but all in all, everything went well. We stayed until the cafe closed and our waiter tried to get us out without sounding roud, even though we could hear he was just tired. On the way home we talked about our achievements of over twenty songideas. We would sort them out right the next day and then we would design our album. That's the plan. We both know it will take much more time than just tomorrow and I think Jungkook is as grateful as I am for this extra time, because when we walked more than a few minutes in complete silence, he automatically reached out for my hand. I smiled and took it. My feelings tell me, he got to know me very well in the time we spendt together and I look forward to the time we have left. I know that I will enjoy every second of it. And I am more than happy that there is still so much to do. (We want to do photoshoots, MVs and choreos too. And next week we will announce the project for public. I am really excited. My first interview with Jungkook sunbaenim.)

Happily I took the older's hand and took a deep breath. This is going to be fire.