Chapter 11 (RJEm09)

But I can see how Jungkook hesitates. His gaze is fixated on Seungmin and Felix.

"Jungkook?"

I look at the last two Stray Kids members on the couch. Felix lays asleep on Seungmins lap while the youngest in the room looks up to us questioning.

"Uhm, Seungmin, do you mind if Felix sleeps with me tonight?", our maknae asks shyly. I need to grin. Jungkook just can't hide that he likes Felix. Seungmin sneakily looks up to me and does not need a minute mire to understand the situation. He turns back to Seungmin and laughs naughty.

"Sorry, Jungkook. Felix's virginity is so precious, you need to ask him yourself."

Jungkook blushes in a deep red and begins to stutter confused.

"Just joking, Jungkook-shi.", Seungmin says in a respectful manner and lays Felix like a bride in Jungkook's arms. "I know he likes you too."

Then the little matchmaker turns around and asks: "Where can I sleep? Do you may have some pillow?"

I begin to laugh and showed him to my room, leaving Jungkook and Felix alone.

Felix POV

I have a very deep sleep. And when I say very deep, I mean ultra deep. But when one of your best friends lays you in the strong arms of your big love, even a deep rester like me wakes up. And I know Seungmin knows that. But I am shy, so I stay quiet and do not move a songle centimeter, my eyes pressed close.

Jungkooks looks down at me and I can feel his stare boring into my eyes, but he keeps his mouth shut and moves to his room, opening and closing the door with his legs.

Inside he lays me on his bed softly.

He strokes my hair back and whispers: "I wish I could hug you like your members, but that would be inappropriate without your consent."

He sighs, hesitates and then places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Sleep well, sweetheart."

Jungkook lays down on the other side of the bed. It sinks with his weight. I thought of just letting my body roll to his side and hug him like I would hug nobody else. I know exactly he would know I was awake, because he left enough distance, so that two more people can lay down. My body tickles with temptation. Maybe he is asleep. Should I tisk it?

Jungkook POV

I just couldn't sleep. My body craves to touch Felix. Not in any sinful way, just loving. He is so precious. I just laid there thinking, before two small hands grip my waist. Felix' small body presses against mine.

Guyyysss, hi maypops and hi readers,

We are coming closer to the finish line. minlixisthebest and me plan two more chapter. Let's see what happens with Jungkook and Felix. Will they confess? Stay tuned guys, lots of love <3