Chapter 6 (@minlixisthebest)

Jin's POV
Someone's phone started ringing and it's not mine nor jungkook's and definitely not hobi's. So it only leaves Felix so its definitely his phone but hes asleep cuddling against hobi.

"Ill answer it since hes asleep habd me his phone please kook" i said "ok here you go hyung" jubgkook said as he handed me felix' phone "hey lix where are you it's getting late" someone said from the other end of the call who sounded like bangchan so tahts who i am guessing it is. "Hey this is jin felix is at our dorm and he fell asleep cuddling with hobi so if it's okay with you and your members lix can stay the night here and well drop him off at your company tomorrow" i said "oh uh sure just make sure he isnt cold, he gets cold easily" bangchan said "got it and hes not cold right now because hes cuddling with hobi and they are both latched onto each other and asleep." I said "ok and i am sorry i have to make sure han and changbin dont start a fire goodnight" bangchan said as he hubg up the call. I laugh and head to bed.

Minho's POV

Bangchan comes in the kitchen getting everyone's attention. "So when is Felix going to be back?" Seungmin asked "uh hes staying the night at the BTS dorm" chan said which made han scream.

"He said he was going to stay the night there" asked Hyunjin. "Actually no, Jin did." Chan said "wait this is sounding like felix wasnt the one to even answer his phone" i said "your right because jin did" chan said "um ok where was felix though" asked Changbin "oh he was latched onto hobi asleep with hobi" wait felix is cuddling with THE hobi" asked jeongin "yeah he was and jin, hobi and jungkook are going to drop him of at practice" chan said "OH MY GOSH" said Hyunjin

"Oh do you all wanna know something?" I asked them "uh duh of course we do if its tea" said seungmin said "jungkook has had a crush on Felix since forever" i said which made everyone look at me "WHAT" everyone shouted at the same time at me "yeah yall didnt know" i said "uh no we didnt know minho" changbin said "oh sorry and you guys can not tell anyone got it and if you do ill put yall into the air fryer" i said "ok we wont promise" han said "good" i said

"Well good night everyone see yall in the morning"

The next day at practice

Felix' POV

"Hey guys" i said "oh he-" chan said but got cut off by han "OH MY GOSH whose clothes are you wearing Felix" han said, i look down to see I am wearing Hobi hyung's clothes he gave me to change into today. "Oh Hobi Hyung gave me some of his clothes so i can change out of Taehyung hyung's clothes i slept in last night" i said casually "ok let me get this right, YOU slept in THE Taehyung's clothes last night and then THE Hobi gave you some of his clothes for you to wear" Hyunjin said freaking out. "Uh yeah pretty much" i said.

After practice

"Hey guys, lets head home Im tired", i said yawning and putting my head in Hyunjins lap "ok then lets head home everyone Lixie is tired" said Hyunjin.