Chapter 10 (@minlixisthebest)

Jungkook's POV: Felix just froze while I laughed "it's just a joke that happened when we were filming the music video I don't think he wants other people to know sorry" I lied but something actually did happen while we were filming the music video "oh well ok then" said the interviewer believing me.

After the interview

Still jungkook's POV: "Felix I'm bored do you wanna do anything" I ask which causes Felix look up at me " yeah I wanna head back to my groups dorm and sleep what about you" Felix responds to me " sleep does sound good, wait I have an idea" I said " I'm all ears jungkookie hyung" Felix says looking at me smiling his sunshine smile "why don't we go to my groups dorm and have a sleepover with Jin and Hobi hyung" I said which causes Felix to look at me again "will Jin and Hobi hyung be okay with it" Felix asks me "of course they will they love you to death also you're their absolute favorite Felix and don't tell anyone but I'm pretty sure they're thinking of adopting you" I say which causes Felix to laugh and smile so much it causes me to smile " ok then what are we waiting for let's go i wanna see Jin hyung and Hobi hyung" Felix said as he jumped up and grabbed my hand and pulled me and I just let him because he's so happy and I don't want to ruin it.

When they got to BTS' dorm

Felix' POV

"Jin and Hobi Hyung where are you guys?", I said as me and Jungkook Hyung walked into their dorm. "Wait Lixie you're here." Jin Hyung said as he came out of the kitchen running to us "mhm, Jungkookie Hyung said I can have a sleepover with you and Hobi Hyung", I said smiling.

"I can right" I ask to make sure I can "of course you can Lixie" Jin Hyung said smiling "uh what's with the mess Jin Hyung" Jungkook Hyung asked Jin Hyung "uh about, everyone get out here the Jig is up" Jin Hyung said making us confused.

Then we see the rest of BTS and BLACKPINK Lisa come out of the kitchen making me and Jungkook Hyung shocked mainly me tho.

Hobi's POV

"is that Felix?" Jimin asks. "Yeah it is Mochi" I said. "He's here, I finally get to meet THE Lee Felix I can't wait" Jimin said bouncing up and down , we then suddenly hear Jin say "uh about that, everyone get out here the Jig is up" with that all of us left the kitchen.

Jungkook's POV

"hey Kook and Felix" Lisa said waving with the hand is not holding "ooh I see you are holding hands with Felix" RM said "yeah he likes holding hands with me and who am i to say no to physical touch, i love physical touch" Felix said smiling his sunshine smile "aw that's adorable" Lisa and Jimin at the same time which caused them to look at each other then laugh then Felix joined in laughhing with them.

A few hours laters

"Hey Felix if you want you can call your members to come here" Hobi Hyung said "are you guys sure" Felix asked "yeah the more the merrier Lixie" Jin hyung said "ok I'll call them" Felix said taking his phone out "oh yeah tell them to bring clothes and their toothbrushes and toothpaste" Namjoon Hyung said "ok namjonnie hyung" Felix said smiling.

"Hey minnie tell the others to gather clothes, their toothbrushes and toothpaste and come to BTS' dorm" Felix said then after a few seconds he hung up "if you dont mind me asking whos minnie" taehyung hyung asked "oh i dont mind and its seungmin" felix said laughing and smiling his sunshine smile and laugh "oh ok" taehyung hyung said.

When the rest of Stray Kids got there

"Hey Lixie" Minho said "hi MinMin" Felix said smiling "hey Chris" Lisa said smiling and waving while sitting and taehyung hyung's lap "oh hey lisa" chan said "Well lets have a sleepover and a movie night" Jimin hyung said bouncing up and down "I like your energy Jimin" han said smiling "I like yours too Han" Jimin said smiling in return.

In the middle of the movie

RM's POV

"um guys Lixie fell asleep what should we do" Jungkook asks causing all of us to look at him "ah you can switch spots with me" seungmin said getting up "oh ok here you go Seungmin" jungkook sai dgetting up and giving his spot to Seungmin then went to Seungmin's old spot that was by Jin

After the movie, most of them already fell asleep.

"Lets just all go to bed" Hobi said getting up too turn the lights off then went to lay back down in his spot "ok well goodnight everyone" i said "goodnight hyung" jimin said