✦ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐈 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | 𝐅𝐈𝐍

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒔

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

═════════════════════════════════

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 — Hatred (?)

═════════════════════════════════

SAVANACLAW DORM; SPELLDRIVE STADIUM

You and others eventually dropped to the ground before noticing the sky darkening, more sand entered the atmosphere, causing visibility to decrease as it scattered

You rubbed your eyes before opening them again, shocked by how Leona had completely changed into a different person, causing your eyes to widen. This is something that Crowley mentioned about overblot, and it's the second instance you've come across it.

Dawg, back then you really wished that there was no overblot occurring, but guess what? The hope is not hope-ing.

As a result of the powerful wind blowing, your hair whipped around while you flicked away some stray strands that had gotten in your mouth, feeling disgusted before turning to Leona, who let out a loud growl akin to a lion.

Jack gazed with fear at Leona while moving backwards. "What's happening?! Some kind of giant shadow is comin' out of him!"

Deuce narrowed his eyes, attempting to improve his vision, but the sand was exacerbating the situation, forcing him to shut his eyes. "That's the incarnation of his blot!" he declared, shouting at Jack.

Grim let out a gasp as his fur bristled with fear. "Is he goin' into evil darkness berserker mode like Riddle did?!"

"If you can move, seek shelter! Ace, Deuce, help me take the wounded outside!" Riddle requested.