✦ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐈 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒔

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

═════════════════════════════════

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 — Looking for Something to go Back Home

═════════════════════════════════

"Aaaaand he's gone." A sigh releases Cater's mouth, causing Grim to glare at him.

Grim folded his arms across his chest. "Well, I can't say I didn't warn him."

Ace scoffed at the cat. "Yeah, well, you might want to reconsider your approach there, bud."

"You humans are so finicky about every little thing!" Grim responded by dramatically averting his gaze from Ace—you can't deny how they seem to be behaving like siblings.

However, it remains unclear if Jack was aware of the one responsible for all accident thing. You're skeptical that the three of you—Yuu, Grim, and yourself—will be able to fulfill Crowley's task. Only if you inquire with Jack; perhaps he will provide you with some information? You can be certain he wouldn't do it, but there's no harm in trying.

All of a sudden, the Savanaclaw students interrupted your thoughts as they encircled you and the rest of the group. Just as you were about to answer their questions about what you were doing in the dorm with the boys, someone you vaguely knew interrupted you.

"Hey, it's you!" the boy you met before exclaimed, pointing directly at you while you responded with a awkward look towards him. "You're the girl we intended to speak with, but the twins interfered!"

You lifted an eyebrow before sneering. "No, I wouldn't describe that as "intended to speak." You were touching me without permission, and to top it off, you were invading my personal space," you retorted as the boys behind you shot glares at the males in front of you.

The student you saw before quickly approached you. "Sorry, we didn't intend to do that!"

Out of nowhere, Ace, Deuce, and Cater appeared in front of you, appearing to shield you from the approaching students while Yuu stood beside you with an eyebrow furrowing.

"I believe you were too close to her," Ace remarked as he moved closer to him. "Look, sorry for bothering, but we'll be taking our leave."

They all appear to persist and start urging the trio to join them, further escalating the situation before being eventually interrupted by someone. "Cut it out, you three."