✦ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐈 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒔

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

═════════════════════════════════

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 — On-site Investigation

═════════════════════════════════

HEARTSLABYUL DORM; TREY'S ROOM

— HEARTSLABYUL DORM; TREY'S ROOM —

SECOND PERSON'S POV

Eventually, everyone ran and made their way into the dorm. They proceeded directly to Trey's room before Grim forcefully opened the door—this feline keeps bursting through every door.

"Yo, man, how's it going?" worried, Ace inquired as everyone walked in.

Deuce gazed anxiously at Trey. "How are you feeling, Trey?" he inquired.

Trey appeared puzzled by the arrival of everyone as he gazed at each person before finally fixing his eyes on you. "We came all this way just to see your sorry face," Grim stated. Trey attempted to sit up from the bed after blinking, but the cat quickly prevented him. "It's cool—don't get up."

They were all so preoccupied with Trey that they failed to notice someone entering the room; everyone was oblivious to the door opening except for you. As you turned your head, you saw Cater walk in with a familiar smile.

"Well, if it isn't hunting season!" Cater exclaimed happily. "And Grim, Yuu, [Name] too! You're rolling deep today."

Ace appeared puzzled as he tilted his head, raising his eyebrows. "Hey, Cater, I'm lost. What do you mean by hunting season?"