002

°JEEMIN

"Woah she's crazy.." jeemin exclaimed after letting out a laugh of dissapointed which koko laughed with too causing saebi to look at them with a frown.

"Seriously thou, what's her name?" Jeemin wasn't asking out of interest, but out of duty probably, cause she's the president, can she even let a student like that roam around? But can i even handle her? This is so frustrating.

"Ryu Sarang"

Ryu what? Sarang? That's a weird yet pretty name, huh.. does not suit her personality and attitude, her smirk is pissing me off the look that she made when she looked at me is insane the way she spoke to me like she knows me, yeah she's way too annoying if i'm gonna be honest.

"Huh what is she? Your ex girlfriend or something?" The conversation made saebi invested and actually interrogating koko into answering, jeemin scoffed at the two's action, having to slam her hands at the table to get the two's attention but she was clearly wrong for doing so, not just the two.. but the whole people in the cafeteria.

But jeemin could careless.

"Close enough"

"What? What are you then? Situationship or something? Does that word even exist at that time?" Saebi run her mouth as fast before jeemin can even open her mouth.

"I mean? We were closed and i didn't know a thing, not until someone told me we were cousin's" jeemin bursted out laughing that was kind of unusual but the funniest she ever heared today.

"Gurl.. you're striking someone and its ur cousin.." saebi said in dissapoinment, that was her if anyone's gonna ask, but anyways jeemin was looking kind of amused by koko's story about her so called cousin ryu sarang.

"I did not know ok? She refused to believe i the first but after a year she realized it too"

"Gurl that was dumb" jeemin scoffed and koko shrugged, koko is clueless as always and someone who won't even show they care, saebi was having a mind break asking a lot of question like she's some mother, she's not a girlfriend but a mother.

"Whatever, get to your classes, i'm gonna go" the two bid goodbye's, they have different class schedules this time and koko, saebi is together for this one, tbh the 1 and 2 period is a self study that's why they could careless about attending, but all of the officers are always exempted.

° ° °

Oh for heaven sake, why is this person here.. i thought she was the kind to skip cause this class is boring as hell but still i gotta keep my reputation up or else i'm screwed this life is no good.

And yes back to the main topic, she the ryu sarang the so called cousin of koko is sitting infront of me, annoying.

The way the smirk plastered on her face after seeing me, what does she have againts me anyways? I don't even know her? She's such an extra i kinda wish i skipped and reasoned out that i have files to work on.

What annoys me is that she was sleeping, gurl literally have her head on the desk and the classmate beside her doesn't even care? Tf? And to guess it the girl beside her is a transfer too. Cause her face is new.

Jeemin tried to ignore sarang but the way the girl moved on the chair is bothering her, when will she wake up anyways? Is she dumb or something? The line for reading is almost there, i'm not going to save you or anything, wake up!

Jeemin why the heck do you even bother, bet you that gurl will be mad at you for waking her up, that's how an npc acts nyways, jeemin laughed with the idea inside her head.

Oh gosh the girl infront of her is already reading? Why is it so fast? And ryu sarang is still asleep, wait.. why do i care? She'll get in trouble and that won't be my fault, yes jeemin you don't have to care you idiot, if she gets in trouble then that's because she's being such a jerk yeah, so calm down.

"Ryu sarang" never fvcking mind, ryu sarang wake the heck up.

Before jeemin realized it she kicked sarang's chair causing the girl infront of her to get up with a menacing glare turning on her, the girl squinted her eyes and after having a goodlook on who was behind her, she stood up.

Sarang started reading normally like how everyone would, jeemin couldn't almost breath because she was nervous, for whT exactly? For sarang getting in trouble? That's literally not it right? No ofc not, i don't even know this girl what the fact.

After reading sarang sat on her chair and turned around, jeemin was also done and it was the girl beside sarang's turn, sarang mouthed something that made jeemin curious on what the heck is she blabbering about she can't even hear a damn thing, probably cause its mouthing not whispering.

Sarang chuckled and winked before turning infront again, jeemin was too shock to process what just happend.