007

She felt a warm air on her ears and suddenly she pushed sarang off her covering it, she saw how sarang winked at her and a grin is visible at her face.

This pretty face girl. It pisses me off, admitting she is.

"Gurl take it easy, we know how much you hate physical, but y'know?" Jungeun tried to explain but failed anyways, still jeemin understood but sarang is just not the person for it.

"She just hates me" sarang added and chuckled which made everyone on the circle quiet including jeemin, she's just trying to piss her off, maybe because jeemin's reaction is too funny.

Nothing's funny, why the hell is she smilling, rather than smilling its smirking, ugh i hate this, i wish i didn't go and just go rott at my bed, koko never told me anything about this? She knows how much i hate it when someone annoys me.

Koko felt someone's gaze piercing thru her and a shiver was felt on her shoulder, there's no way someone just cursed me right? Koko said at her mind only to find out jeemin glaring at her or staring since its not really something that's obvious.

"A-ah i should go at the room, and prepare" koko said and stood up forcely taking saebi with her and leaving sarang, jiyoon, jungeun, and jeemin at the living room.

Jeemin sighed.

"Should we conti-

"No" jiyoon cutted jungeun off and smiled at her as she held jungeun's wrist, the girl understood and smiled back, the both of them stood up heading thru the door outside the house.

Now what? They're really ditching me with her? They really know how to piss me off, i guess nothing beats it with my phone, if she wanna stare at me the whole time, then that's not problem, i'mma do my work on my phone, go and do your shits, jeemin talked with her mind as she rolled her eyes.

"You're really gonna ignore me" what do you expect? Do you expect me to be laughing with you like how you do with those girls, i mean calling them those is kinda mean, well yeah let's refer to as sarang's friends, but no shit its not acceptable, i wish i can hate her actually, but deep inside i don't, i can act all cold but i really can't.

After a few minutes of spacing out and having random debate with her mind, her gaze fell on sarang.

"What? You want me to look at you and now what?" It feels like talking to a child honestly, i don't even know why she's in the same grade as i am, she's probably a kid brained person.

Sarang was silent is so jeemin, they got nothing to talk about, but the way sarang's hands were moving really something is gonna happen at this moment its just confusing.

"Have you tried it?" It? What it? Jeemin's brows was furrowed in confusion, she just doesn't understand what's going thru sarang's brain, its an alien's brain and a language i don't speak.

"What?"

"If you don't want to answer then just shut the fvck up-

She was pushed at the couch since both of them was on the floor and jeemin was almost at the couch, sarang was so close at her while holding both of jeemin's wrist.

"Ryu Sarang, what are you doing" almost tripping with her words she doesn't even know, what the hell this girl is too pretty.. i wish i can just dissapear already.. save me

"C-can you let go, this is pissing me off" finally admitting it, sarang loosen up her grip but something different was on sarang's mind, is it ok? Is it fine? Sarang don't know, she's impulsive.

Sarang's hand pulled jeemin's face close to her, she feels like losing it when she felt sarang's lips on her, she's not moving but the way she pressed her lips on jeemin harder made her go crazy, with her hands trying to escape from sarang's grip, but it was too strong or was it just because she weakened a little?

"You're crazy, why the fuck" jeemin can't talk even more she was silenced even sarang was not herself, sarang's eyes doesn't feel the same its like looking at a different person, finally loosening her grip on jeemin's wrist, sarang runned her hands at her hair and breath the air that's been stuck at her throat.

"Do you like it?" Jeemin feels disgusted by the way sarang was grinning and her asking if its good or what, jeemin furrowed her brows and covered her ears she's not up for sarang's shit.

"You stole my first ryu sarang!"

"So what?"

"It felt good jeemin, just admit it" sarang looks frustrated for some reason, it would be crazy if you'll say she's mad cause that's what she looks like right now, grinning with her eyes like a tiger.

"I can do it again if you want, i'd be grateful" sticking her tounge out at jeemin, the girl was so shock seeing what sarang's doing right now, she's not guilty of course but its driving jeemin crazy, the way her heart was beating so fast is not even something to be called normal.

Sarang felt her face swollen after she felt a hand flied towards her face, she faced jeemin and bit her lips.

Sarang saw how jeemin's hand was trembling so she grabbed it and caressed it while a knowing smirk was plastered at her face.

"I'm not mad at you for slapping me, its just that.. you not admitting its good" referring to the kiss, jeemin slapped sarang's hand away from her and stood up, running upstairs where saebi and koko is.